38. Jackson and Mark

Thanks for the one-shot you had dedicated to meee~! I love it though being short. Here's what I promised to you. I hope you'll like this.

. . .

Mark is packing his things reluctantly; he doesn't want to leave his school, his friends, and most especially the love his life... Dakota.

"Son, I'm sorry but you needed to go back with us" his mom said, rubbing his back to at least soothe him. "I needed you there"

"I know, mom... but, Dakota, I never thought of leaving her for once" he said tears forming in his eyes.

His mom leans her head on his shoulder, "I know... have you told her yet?" she looks over his shoulder.

He shook his head, "I don't know how"

"You must tell her as soon as possible before we fly to abroad in two days" she half-smiled, patting his shoulder before leaving.

He huffed in frustration and buried his face in the teddy bear toy plushy you had given in his birthday.

++

"Oppaaaa~!" you screamed in delight just seeing his back.

He turned his heels to you, stretching his arms for you. You run to him and jump, clinging onto his neck while he lifts you up, hugging you so tight.

You groan, "I can't breatheee~" you even managed to sing G-Dragon's Breathe although being hugged tightly.

"Oh, sorry" he released you, putting your heels back to the ground. "Saranghaeyo" he said and pecked on your forehead.

You smile, "Nado saranghaeyo"

He rested his hand on top of your head, "Where does my baby want to go?"

You pout and frown at him, jostling his hand from your head. "Don't put your hand on my head, it makes me shorter~! Dimsum~" you teased him instead.

All he could do is nod at your words in defeat; he bends to your level. "Noonaaa~" and he runs, knowing this address annoys you.

"YAAAAH!!! MARK TUAAAAN!" you exclaimed before running towards him.

He stopped by an ice cream stand, "What flavor would you like, young lady?"

You giggled at his address and pointed at the strawberry flavored-ice cream. "Strawberry please"

Mark handed you your ice cream and you tilted, "Aren't you going to have yours?"

He shook his head, "I'll be full seeing you eating yours"

"Aigoo~ are you showing off some pickup line?" you glared at him teasingly.

He chuckled, tucking his hands in his pockets. "Ani... I'm actually full"

You formed o with your mouth and started licking your ice cream. You linked your arm with his, "Oppa? Do you have something to tell me?"

Although your boyfriend is smiling at you throughout the time, you know something is up to him. Whenever he stretches out his arms for you, he usually smiles widely even though you just met a while ago but today, he didn't.

He even hugged you tightly which is not the typical him, he just don't hug you tightly because he might crash you. That reason is kind of lame but really that's his reason.

And mostly, he said Saranghaeyo, he never said that word unless there is a problem that he needs to remind you about his never ending feelings towards you.