86. Mark

Congratulations eonni~! I'm so proud of you! Nalampasan mo yung hayskul, yehet~! Fifth Honorable baya ka haha! But really, I hope we can still study in the same school TuT... I don't know if I'm able to survive college tho. You're my other half in my older sister's form since the guy is still unknown (it's Yugyeom oppa tho XDD). Saranghaeyo eonni~!

. . .

Vy:V and A's of VyvAce (a duo under YG Entertainment) are eating their breakfast when their doorbell rang. They look at each other and the eldest, Vy:V, gestures the younger to go and open the door.

She pouted, hissing, but nevertheless followed her eonni's command. "Oh... Wookie oppa, good morning" she bowed diligently him.

"Aigoo... it's Manager Wook not Wookie oppa" he said, ruffling her bangs and getting in the dorm. "I bought you girls Tortitas" he showed her two packs of it.

She giggled, "Mianhaeyo but that's too much work for my tongue, Wookie oppa~. By the way, gomawoyo oppa! You're the best!" and she hopped towards the dining table. "Eonni" she handed her one pack.

"Ramen?" Manager Wook twitches an eyebrow at A's, who is the in-charge of cooking in their duo although she's the youngest.

"Mian... it was eonni's fault though, she asked me to watch a movie with her late at night and I end up getting late to wakeup"

"You liked the movie though" she rolled her eyes at her. "Anyway, what leads you here early this morning, oppa?"

"Oh... I came here to tell you that you, Vy:V, will be part of the upgraded version of We Got Married"

A's chokes in her own drink in surprise, "Mworago oppa? Eonni??!! Omona!! But eonni won't like to be part of WGM if it's not---ahhh!" she groans when Vy:V harshly kicked her shinbone. "Appeuda" she glares, rubbing her shin.

"I'm sure you'll like him. He's a sunbae from a big agency"

"Oh! SM? JYP? CUBE? Big Hit?" A's excitedly asks, forgetting about her pained shinbone.

"That's gonna be a surprise... So, Hello Baby and We Got Married decided to collaborate. After a month of being married, couples will be given a child or---children to take care of; like the common wedded couples" Manager Wook explains.

"Oppa... aren't I too young for that? I mean yes, marrying would be fine but seriously? Kids?" Vy:V reacted. "A's would be fine around kids but me? Oh no!!"

"Correction~" her high-pitched voice says. "Kids who are good and cute and not naughty"

"Whatever" Vy:V makes a derp face at her. "But really oppa... Why not A's be the wife and mother? She can handle that thing"

"A's just turned 17. It would be fine if she's turning 18 this year but unfortunately she won't be. WGM can wait 'till she turns 18" he said and A's made faces back on her.

++

"We are here" Manager Wook pulled the van by a restaurant.

"Oncheongol Chick Naengmyeon" A's read and realized, "Oh! Yoseob oppa's parent's owned this, right? I heard their wang mandu taste delicious! Can we go buy, oppa?"

"No... you're on a diet" he strictly said and got off the van. He opened the door for you, "You'll know if he's that if you spot a blue card with him. Here's your card"

You roamed your eyes at the crowded restaurant. A girl saw you and walked towards you when she was stopped by someone... that maybe was a WGM staff.

You smiled at her and roamed your eyes again, until you saw him and his blue card. "That must be him" you mumbled. You walked towards him, you breathed in to say something.