93. Bambam <Birthday Special: May 2, 2015> <#67 sequel>

It's still not May 2 here in the Philippines but in South Korea it is! So that means, it's cutieee Bambam's birthday already~! Our baby Bambam is soon turning into a man TuT *crying out of happiness*

Happy birthday also to (EXO) Tao oppa, BTOB Sungjae oppa, (2AM) Jinwoon oppa, and (Wonder Girls) Sunmi eonni! Lots of birthday celebrant today!

. . .

You woke up early this morning to prepare your husband's birthday breakfast. You overturned to his side to see his sleeping face that looks so angelic. You smiled, whispering a "Happy birthday oppa"

Rising from lying down is quite difficult because of your rounded and big tummy that is now at 6 months but you managed to sit upright without asking help from him, and of course, waking him up. You release a long sigh as you stand up.

The sun rises above the horizon; its shaft touches Bambam's milky white skin, warming it up. You see his face frowning when the beam is directly on his face and giggle, stepping in between to avoid him from the ray then he smiles. You step aside and see him frown again, you settle sitting on the bed edging. "Oppa, wake up already~" you coo, rocking him gently.

He grunted a 10 more minutes but you were tenacious to wake him up. After sometime, he finally fluttered his eyes open. "Good morning, yeobo" his morning voice said, reaching for your hand and placing a gentle kiss on it.

"Good~ morning, birthday boy" you greeted back as you squeezed his hand softly. "C'mon, I prepared us breakfast downstairs. You wouldn't want to miss your birthday breakfast, right?"

"Woah, my favorite!" he beams, seeing the Tom Yung Kung, his favorite and a popular Thai soup. He goes to hug you from behind, his hands placed on round your tummy, "Thank you so much, yeobo. I love you so much" and he plants a kiss on your temple.

You break his hug to spin around and see his face, cupping his face with your small hands. "You are so much welcome, oppa. And I love you too"

He bends down to your eye level, "Really... I love you so so so much, yeobo" he says, before leaning in to kiss you on your lips. It was a passionate and hot kiss but you have to end it when you suddenly heard his tummy growled out of hunger.

You giggled, "We should start digging in already" but then you remembered something that he should wear and you both should do. You grabbed the birthday hat and birthday tag, which says My Baby Birthday Boy, Bambam~ in your very neat and stylish handwriting. "Wear these... then I'll take a Polaroid, your solo and us, alright?"

He immediately wears the hat and tag, "Okay, make it quick... I'm hungry"

"Alright" you grinned, taking two shots of his solo and two shots of your selca together. "Now, let's eat~!"

++

"Okay, careful" Bambam gently speaking, holding your hand as you get off the car. "Yeobo... don't you really think we're having a twin? Look how rounded your tummy is"

You chortle at his guess, "That's impossible, you know that. None of our family has twins in the bloodline. During our previous checkup, Dr. Joo said that the baby's healthy, that maybe the reason of my rounded tummy"

Bambam presses his lips together, nodding; 'I actually want a twin though' "Geurae" is all he could say as his agreement.

"____!" someone called from behind. "Bambam oppa!" the two of you turned to see who it was. There you saw Mark with his wife, Vyvany.

"Hyung! You're here" Bambam bro-hugged the older lad. "What are you doing here?"

Mark pulls her closer to him, "It's our first appointment with Dr. Joo... I'm excited to know if our baby is a boy" he says, a smile never leaving his face.

Vyvany face-palmed at his words while you just giggled before speaking to him, "Oppa, I'm sorry to tell you but you could only know the baby's gender when it's as big as mine already. But congratulations!" you said, extending a hand for a shake.

"Oh, by the way... we got you something, oppa, or more likely for you baby. Happy birthday" Vyvany greets, handing him a blue shopping bag.

"Mrs. Bhuwakul?" an attendant called your name and you both excused yourselves to them.

"Good morning ____" Dr. Joo welcomed, a smile plastered on her pretty face. "This way" she said, entering another room where her ultrasound scan apparatus is placed. "So how is the mother to be?"

"I'm so excited... I can't help to meet our baby" you respond, big smile is on your face as you stroke your tummy.

"Great, I'm sure... Mr. Bambam feels the same also" she replied while preparing the apparatus. "Anyway, please lay down comfortably here. I'll just get the other things needed"

"Congratulations, you're actually having female twins, Mr. and Mrs. Bhuwakul. They are both very healthy" Dr. Joo announced and the couple was both dumbfounded.

'Wish does come true' Bambam mentally says, smiling from ear to ear. "Yeobo, we're having twins!" he tells you, jiggling your intertwined hands. He leans towards your ear and whispers, "This is such a superb birthday gift"

. . .

Imagine Question (IQ) (I don't think this is a question tho kkk): In not more than five (5) sentences, say a birthday wish to Bambam~!

Me: Happy birthday oppa! I wish you to be able to reach all your dreams because nothing is impossible. Always choose to live in love and happiness. God bless. Saranghae~