15. Bambam

You and your male toy puddle stopped by a bench to relax for a while after how many laps you run around the park.

"Jageun-ah... Should we go get juice?" you waited for his answer. "What about burger?" right hearing, it responds.

"Aigoo... Nae Jageunnie is only attentive when there's meat" you petted his head, giggling.

"I'll have one burger please" you said to the employee.

He barks, smelling the savory of meat. You giggled, "Wait... It's almost done"

"C'mon, Jageun" you tugged him towards a store after buying the burger.

You tied him out since he isn't allowed in. "Yah, deulleobwa. Stay here, arasseo? I'll be back in a bit"

"Miss, I'll have two burgers, please" Bambam says as he pulls his ear piece out his ear. Later, "Kamsahamnida" he bowed and walked his way.

He ate his first bite near the store you are in and Jageun smells this one.

The tie on his leash wasn't tied properly on the railing that caused him to break free, dragging his leash along with him.

He barks at Bambam and wags his tail.

"Oh... Hello there cutie dog. Are you lost?" he bends a bit.

Jageun stands up with his two feet. "Oh, you are a male. What is your name?" he looks at his collar.

"Jaaaageun... Nice to meet you. Nan Bambam-imnida, come let's go sit there" he pointed at the bench.

He takes his first step when he noticed Jageun was sitting. He walked back to him and tugged him to the bench.

"Would you like some?" he offers a little meat of his burger.

He barks.

"Okay. Here you go" Bambam carefully handed it near his mouth.

You walked out of the store with juices in hand, "Jageun..." you chanted his name and realized he wasn't there. "Jageun? Eodiya?!!!" you roam your eyes around.

"Where could that dog possibly be?" you mutter while walking, eye-searching for him.

You spotted him with a cute blonde guy, "Jageun!!!" you called and he looked your way.

He barks at you but never leave his side since he was still mesmerized by second and last burger.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm sorry about him" you bowed at the cute guy.

"Naaaah... It's nothing. Come sit" you do what was told. "So you are his owner? Jageun is really cute"

"And naughty at times" you continue and giggle. "Wait, how'd you know---?"

"Collar... By the way, I'm Bambam. I look young but I'm actually 18" he introduced randomly and reached out his hand.

You giggle, "I'm _____, nice to meet you. I really thought you are still in middle school. Glad you said your age"

"I guessed right. I have to go" he said and turned to Jageun. "Here take the last bite" Jageun delightedly ate it. "Good"

"Thanks for accompanying him" you said.

He stands up, "You are welcome when it comes to you. I have to go, bye!" and he left, waving.