70. Youngjae

You were starting to get sleepy but you can't close your eyes yet. You caressed 6-year old son's cheeks; he really has the features of his dad.

Your eyes starts to close when the door opens suddenly, "Oh... you're still up?" he says, whispering.

"Mm... we waited for you actually but Jaeyoung sleeps instead" you pouted and he leanes down to kiss your lips.

He crouches down, putting his bag by your feet, "Hey~ appa's here" he coos in his soft and mesmerizing voice.

He flutters his eyes open, "Appa" he says in his sleepy voice. Youngjae carries him up.

"Have you eaten yet?" you stood and brushed the hair of your son, which was covering his face. "Aigooo~ sleeping beast" you giggled.

"Yes. We had dinner. Let's go up? I'm tired and sleepy"

You hummed and got his bag with you towards Jaeyoung's room; "He really told me, we'll wait for you together and what now he slept first" you giggled and kissed the forehead of your son.

Youngjae and you were on bed already with him hugging you, giving you warmth. "Don't wait for me for the next few weeks, alright? We'll be extending our hours of practice because of our upcoming concert"

"Mm" you hummed. It has always been like this but you have to understand him, it's his chosen job and career, and all a wife could do is make him feel better and understand him because it's totally tiring to become an idol. "Let's sleep. I know, you're tired. Super"

"Mm" he snuggled in the crook of your neck and soon he and you slept in each other's arms.

++

//Come and Get to GOT7 Concert//

Tonight will be their concert but you can't come and support your dearest husband because you aren't feeling very well and so as Jaeyoung.

"Eomma, can't we really see appa perform?" he asks, pleading with his puppy eyes.

You press your lips together in a thin line, "Mianhae Jaeyoung-ah... but eomma really is not feeling well. Appa told me there would be a live stream, let's just watch there. Will that be alright?"

He pouted but then smiled at you, "Okay, eomma!!"

Watching the concert through PC, you can conclude Youngjae now is really tired but he kept a smile on his face. It was almost Youngjae's part in their song <Playground> when it suddenly black out, darkening your neighborhood.

"Mwoya?!!!" you exclaimed. "Jaeyoung-ah, wait here for eomma. I'll get the emergency light, okay?" You went back to him with a light, settling it on the computer desk.

"Ah! Let's just watch on the tablet!" Jaeyoung suggested.

"It's still had to be charged, darling" you reminded him. His shoulder dropped, "Hey~ don't worry, and we'll just watch it through Youtube. On appa and your uncles' concert, we would be there. Yaksokhae" you showed him your pinky.

"Pinky promise" he said then he got an idea. "Ahhh!!! Eomma, Jaeyoung will just sing for you like appa!"

"Geurae" you agreed and he kept a distance for you, like having his own little stage.

You're my playground, playground, playground~

neoui maeum sogeseo~

eoril jeok ilheobeori. geu kkumeul chajeulkka~

You're my playground, playground, playground~

nae hwansang sogeseo~

boassdeon deo johassdeon sarangeul chaja~

You're my playground~

You clapped your hands, "Wow! Uri Jaeyoungieee jjang!" showing him thumbs up. "You surely got appa's talent!" you spread your arms.

He runs towards you and you wrap him, "Eomma, I can't breathe"

You giggled, "Kkkk, eomma mianhae... just that, eomma is so proud of my baby"

After a while the electricity came back but when you were about to watch the concert again, it's finally there concert ending song <Forever Young>. But instead of sulking, you feel like you had been in the concert too since you had seen Youngjae's mini replica's first concert.

Jaeyoung was disappointed though so you decided to sing for him. Well, Jaeyoung inherited his singing abilities to you both. Soon, Jaeyoung fell asleep in your lullaby.

Youngjae came a few minutes later, he looks tired but tries to show a smile. "Tired?" he faintly nods as a response and goes to your embrace. "Jaeyoung sang Playground for me. He certainly got our talents" you told him.

"He mostly inherited that from you. Cuz you have this soothing angelic voice~" he sang in a sweet and gentle and mesmerizing voice that made you fall for more in each day of your life, swaying sideways.

You giggled, leaning away, "Let's sleep? I know, you're tired" you ruffled his hair and cupped his face to plant a peck that results to a passionate kiss you both shared in midnight.