113. Youngjae

By the way, for those who are interested to read but have not read yet my IF YOU DO the full story has been posted now, do visit my profile for it or the external link. Please give equal love and support on that one-shot too~

Also, I want to celebrate the 800k reads with you all! How did you keep up with me? I mean with the crappy imagines of mine? You are so amazing! Thank you so much, Lights!

. . .

You were trying to escape from Junghyun who has been asking you out; he was pursuing you for almost a month or two now.

But rather than feeling so pretty, you felt irritated by his presence. I mean wherever you go, he was there to ask things as if he was your talking diary.

Junghyun was handsome and tall and famous, but you don't like him. You actually wonder why he likes you very much. You don't actually degrade yourself, such as you were unpretty and the like, but he was quite famous to girls; why does he have to waste time over you who were uninterested in him?

You found this cafe and entered, the place was cute and cozy but you've not here to appreciate such. You hid behind a couch and looked around for any signs of him.

"Excuse me?"

You craned your head up to see the person, "Y-Youngjae sunbae?" You cursed yourself for stammering.

You have a big crush on Youngjae; he was the eighty-five percent reason why you wouldn't like Junghyun ever. He was more famous with girls since he's a member of the group HOT7, who performs and represents your school in inter-school music competitions.

"_____, right?" He asked you then blinked thrice before he continued, "You were well-known because of your ten times rejection on Junghyun's one question."

"I am?" You were surprised to hear that especially the reason why you're famous in school.

Then suddenly the cafe's door was pushed open, it was Junghyun who entered. "____ jagiya, why were you running away from me?"

"Geez, stop calling me like that! I am not your jagiya, Junghyun." You protested. You got goose bumps whenever you hear that word from him.

"Let me take care of this, jagi." Youngjae said, wrapping his arm round your waist as he pecked a kiss on your temple.

'Wait, jagi? Did I hear him right? He called me jagi?'

"What is this, _____? You told me you aren't entertaining anyone! And why did you choose Youngjae over me?"

"Simply because I am not you, therefore you are not me. So now that you know about us, can you stop bothering her?"

"I'm watching over you, Choi Youngjae," his eyes and voice threatening.

Youngjae only smirked to him, "You can now go."

"How can you do this to me?" Those were his last words to you before he exited the cafe.

You were sorry for him but isn't that a relief? At least, you won't get to deal with him anymore.

Since that day, Youngjae and you usually hang out together. It was kind of unusual for you, especially the first week, not because you've got company already but because you were with your crush.

He slowly intertwined his finger with yours and locked hands, "He wanted to see a movie again," and then he winked at you.

You both end up pretending as lovers in front of Junghyun and the others. It was risky for you actually.

On the other hand, Youngjae was on the verge of falling for you already -- or did he fall long before?

He looked at you dearly as you were practicing for the theatrical play. "I wonder how it feels to date you for real," he mumbled to himself.

Two boys smirked upon hearing him, it were Bambam and Jackson. They put their hands on either side of his shoulder, making Youngjae surprised. "Then why don't you date her for real?"

"I heard Junghyun would transfer next semester, I think it's about time to stop pretending and start a genuine love between you two." Jaebum said seriously.

++

Youngjae clapped the loudest as you ended your speech, tribute to your parents and mentors. He was proud of you; you have finished BS in Accountancy with flying colors. It was a tough course indeed, sleepless nights spent to perfect given problems of each requirements.

As soon as the commencement exercise ended, he ran towards you and hugged you so tight. "Chukhahae. I'm so proud of you~," then he planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

You still feel butterflies even it was his usual thing to do towards you or sometimes to girls he's close with. You just can't help feel those.

"Congrats, ___." The others congratulated you too, each having a small gift for you.

You accepted it from them, saying, "Geez you actually don't have to give me these, but thank you guys."

"Sweetie?" Your father called you, "I'm sorry boys, but my princess is mine for now. Okay?" He said, holding your hand.

They chuckled at him and nodded, "Of course, abeonim."

Your dad and you went out for dinner, filling up your tummies as you celebrate your success. "I'm so proud of you, and for sure your mom feels the same. We're blessed to have one wonderful daughter, right?" You dad said.

You replied a smile to him as he continued, "____, don't leave dad yet, arasseo? You're my princess that I want to keep but I can't. Because I know a man would certainly get my princess from me."

You snickered at him, "Appa, what's up with you being so poetic? It's not as if I'm marrying later!"

He drove home and while a soft music was played, you noticed something, "Where are we going? This isn't our road home, Appa."

"I know, Appa is taking you somewhere else." He replied.

Soon the car halted in front of a cafe, you saw some luminous lights from inside which got your attention. "Get going, _____, someone's waiting for you in there."

"Huh?"

You entered the café while he went inside of the car again. You saw the six boys inside, smiling widely at you as they hand a violet blue one by one. "What is this, again?"

"You'll know," Mark smiled and winked at you.

"_____," Youngjae called you but you can't see him right now. "This was the place where we first talked," he stepped into the light and you saw him holding a violet white. "We pretended lovers, right? But don't you know? I actually love you even before?"

You were just plainly standing there, dumbfounded.

"It took me five years before doing this," he chuckled. "I waited for the perfect time to have you. A violet white means 'Let's take a chance on Happiness,' so will you please do the honor of being my happiness for a lifetime?" He asked as he slowly knelt down, reaching out the flower along with the silver ring. "Will you marry me and have a happy family with me, _____?"

After a year, exactly on the month of September, you gave birth to your little sunshines: Taeoh and Taerah. Youngjae was actually hoping that you'll be giving birth on his birthday, but they rather meet you up on the day after. But nevertheless, Youngjae was delighted especially when he finally held them in his arms.

"Thank you for building a family with me, _____."

. . .

May Filipino Lights bang nagbabasa nito? ㅋㅋㅋ Dabawenyos anyone?

Kamusta ang GOT7 FM? Sinong teambahay katulad ko? Ang late ng topic ko noh? Sorry naman, lagi ko nakakalimutang iopen-up to eh... or kinakalimutan dahil masakit? ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

#WagNyoAkoIgnorePleathe :3 LMAO napakapababy ko. #PeaceOut

K ~ Fly~