27. Bambam (ft. 2PM Nichkhun)

Your phone rang on your table, you hurriedly picked it up. "Yeoboseyo?" says over the phone.

"Khun oppa!!! I thought you are busy today?" you say while combing your hair.

"Busy is not in my vocabulary when it comes to you"

"So corny oppa" you replied.

Although having different mothers and blood: He's a pure Thai and you're a Thai-Korean, you are close with each other and because he was 10 years ahead of you he treats you as his little princess.

He chuckles in the other line, "I miss you princess, I'm hanging up already"

"Nado oppa!"

You received a knock, "Yoorin?" your mom calls for you.

You opened the door for her, "Ne eomma?"

"Bambam is here already" she says. You widen your eyes.

"Already?" you echoed. "He's too early"

"That's why hurry, don't make him wait for too long" your mom reminded and went down to entertain Bambam.

"No, Raeyeon... This banana should be yellow not pink, arachi?" Bambam says as he was holding the yellow crayon, pointing the tip to the banana.

"Raeyeon like pink banana" she said, pouting and crossing her arms across her chest or perhaps sulking cutely.

He just chuckled with your sister's action, "You are as cute as your eonni" he complimented, cuddling the little girl.

"Kamsahabnida" you said in a child-like tone. He looks up, blushing. He had never said or complimented you such words.

"A-Are you ready?" his voice cracked. 'My Yoorin is so pretty' he comments mentally.

He puts the child on the couch, "Eonni and I will go already, okay? What should oppa buy for cutie Raeyeon?" he pinched her cheek softly.

"Chocolate?" she said in delight.

You come over the two, "Oppa, you don't need to pamper her that much, you know?"

He sigh, "We'll be back later" he said and you both headed to his car.

++

"Oh!!! Can we see that romantic movie too?" you asked as this was the second movie you'll be watching together this day. Knowing he is hesitant, you pleaded with beautiful eyes aegyo. "Please oppa?"

"How you could even break my resolve?" he said, pinching your nose until it becomes red.

"Appeuda!" you whined, rubbing you nose lightly.

Bambam puts your hand down and leans to kiss your nose, "Still hurt? Yoorin, my red nose girlfriend?" he sheepishly says.

After your date, you both went in his car. "By the way, come to the company's 10th anniversary celebration. Don't you ever miss this party, arasseo?" you told Bambam.

"Ma'am, yes ma'am" he saluted and you giggled at his cuteness.

++

"Annyeonghaseyo" Bambam greets the guests as his eyes roam to find you. You snaked your arm to his and he was startled, "Yoorin-ah, you scared me"

"Hihihi... How do I look?" you asked.

He scans you from head to toe. You are wearing a purple dress that perfectly fits you. Your hair was curled in big waves and your fringe was put off your face, revealing you beautiful hazel eyes. "Yo-You look wo-wonderful" he stuttered and smiled awkwardly.

You planted a quick and soft kiss on his cheek, "You look handsome too... Anyway, let's go to our table. Raeyeon has been searching for you since she was wearing her dress. She really wants you to see her on that"

"Jinjja? She's certainly as wonderful as you!" he holds on your hand.

"You are now learning how to compliment huh?"

The two of you are walking around to greet and entertain guests. Until you find a built very familiar to you, you unconsciously ungrasp Bambam's hand and went to him.

"Opppppaaaaaa~~" you run to Nichkhun and hug him tight. "I missed you"

He chuckles and hugs you back, "I missed you too" you broke the hug. "Where is my other little princess?"

"Raeyeon is with eomma. But first I want you to meet my boyfriend" you pull hin towards Bambam.

"Yah... Yoorin!!! How come you hold another guy's hand in front of me? Don't hold it or else I break your legs!" Bambam threatened.

You were surprised to his reaction but eventually laughed, "Oppa, don't be jealous. Anyway, Nichkhun oppa meet my boyfriend, Bambam" you told Nichkhun.

You walked towards Bambam and linked arm with his, "He's my half-brother, he's also a Thai like you" you told Bambam.

Bambam gulps and bows at the older lad, "Annyeonghaseyo hyungnim" he said politely.

"Oh... Excuse me for a while" you said and went to your friends, who just came.

"So? Let's talk about you breaking my sister's legs?" he tosses his arm around the younger lad's shoulder playfully.

++

"Sooo~ did you get along well with oppa?" you asked Bambam, leaning on his shoulder while looking up the starry night sky as you are on the hotel's rooftop.

"We talked about you" he chuckled. "When he tried changing your diaper because you pooped"

"Mwwwoooo?!" you raised your voice and sat straight. "Aissssh... Heol oppa" you mumbled, embarrassed.

"He showed me a picture of you in his wallet when young~" he tickles you on your waist's most sensitive part.

"Yah... Oppa, stop it" you managed to speak while trying to get free from his tickles.

You almost fall from the bench but luckily he caught you waist, "So-Sorry" he says and helps you back on the bench.

But he never leaves your eyes like he was mesmerized by it. He leaned down and kissed you gently on the lips when the door of the rooftop cracks open.

You directly sat up straight and Bambam was biting his lips, 'That was our first kiss’ he thought.

"Yoorin?" Nichkhun's voice says from the side and you turn. "Abeoji is looking for you, Bambam too"

"O-Okay... We'll follow" you say, standing and Nichkhun left, leaving the two of you alone.

Bambam stood, rubbing his nape. "Yoo... I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to---to" he was nervous.

You giggled at his nervousness and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a quick kiss. "Let's go down shall we? Appa might get angry for making him wait" you said, leaning your head against his.

Bambam chuckles and holds out his hand for you to hold on. "I love you jagiya"