102. Yugyeom (ft. The Ark's Halla)

After your afternoon class, you directly go up to the library to study today's lessons. You plug in your earphones to listen to the music as you open the Chapter 4 of the book.

You actually felt more relax listening to music while studying; everyone has his or her own style in studying, right?

On the other hand, Yugyeom goes to your classroom just to see no one inside. "Where did she go?" He asks himself, fiddling on his phone to message you.

After a few minutes, his phone vibrated. Thinking it was you, he became excited but it was rather his cousin and also your best friend, Lee Halla.

Who are you looking for?

He looked around when someone whistled from above. There was Halla, waving her hand while hopping down the stairs. "So? Is it ____?"

"Huh?"

"Ayee... _____ is my best friend, it's impossible for me not to know you are courting her, right? Plus, we're cousins"

"And what's with us being cousins with you being learned about my intentions to her?"

"Well, blood relations? You know, we got some same genes and I somewhat know what your actions tell... something like that" she blubbers out that Yugyeom couldn't comprehend much.

"So, where is she?"

"Aigoo, too excited huh? She's in the library" she answered, pointing to the floor she came from. "Studying as usual, you know Beshie... bookworm~ I'll go now oppa, please take care of her" she said, winking before walking away.

++

Yugyeom enters the library and walks around to only find you in the most corner of the library. He slowly takes a seat opposite to you, resting his left cheek on the table.

He snickered to himself at the sight of you dozing off instead of studying. But of course, he wouldn't deny the fact that he totally admires you even when asleep. You still look beautiful in his eyes.

Since you cupped your face with your arms folded vertically, he came up with an idea. He flicked your forehead causing you to jerk, your head almost hitting the table.

He started laughing his butt off when the librarian rang the bell and said silence in a reprimanding tone, of course. "Joesonghabnida" he said, bowing a little.

"What are you doing here?" You asked irritatingly.

"Just staring at a beautiful sight of my future girlfriend" he cheekily, apparently flirts on you, with his eyebrows rising up and down playfully.

You rolled your eyes at his cheesiness. You like him but you like books more. Anyway, for you... books must come first before boys because love can wait but not school.

"What are you sleep--oh... studying? What for?"

"Exams. Aren't you going to study?"

"Nope, it's on Monday anyway" he says, complacent that today is still Friday. He stands up from his seat and pulls your hand, "C'mon"

You raised a brow at him, "What for?"

"We are going on a date?"

"No" you sternly said, taking your hand back. "I better study"

"As if you're studying"

"Mwo?"

"I said... there is no wrong in having fun time. You know you got all the weekends to study. Plus you have been rejecting my last two offers, I won't take no for an answer this time" he got your bag in his grip and held your hand, "You need a social life" he paused for a good 3 seconds then, " With me" winking in the end.

++

Yugyeom was giving you a picking back ride home since he insisted. He actually carried you over his shoulder a while ago like you are a sack of rice since you were rejecting him thrice. Walking down the streets, "Had fun?"

You smiled, nodding, "Of course... I had fun laughing when you coughed suddenly when singing" and you started laughing again. "Your face was so damn hilarious!"

"Ayeeee" he said, turning into crimson as he remembered what happened in the mini KTV a while ago.

"Yugyeom! _____!"

He turned behind only to see Halla in her playful grin and eyes. You whispered to his ear to put you down and he complied. "Halla-ah, wh-what are you doing here?"

"You forgot? We were supposed to study together, right?" she turned to Yugyeom immediately, "You! Taking care of her doesn't mean too much skinships~" she reprimanded but actually kidding, she just wanted to play.

You blushed by that fact she said, "Mi-Mian... I forgot about it. Let's head home?"

"Not a problem" she links her arm to yours, "Byiieee Yugyeom oppa~" she waved to him.

You looked over your shoulder and smile to Yugyeom, mouthing, "Jaljinae"

In your room, you were looking at the pages to study when Halla suddenly got your hand and closed the book. "So, what's the score between you and Yugyeom?"

"Wh-What are you talking about?" you said, feeling your face getting hotter each second. "What's with that look?"

She lays comfortable on your bed, spreading her arms. "Nothing... I just concluded that you are both in love with each other. That's all'