114. Jinyoung

Hello sa mga na-TeamBahay noong GOT7 Fan Meeting! I feel you guys, pero lagi namang may tamang panahon para sa atin, diba? 'Di natin alam, tayo mismo dadayo sa kanila doon; nakita na natin sila, gumala pa tayo. So study well, arachi? Fighting para sa SoKor!

. . .

"0459," a staff said and you stood up from your sit then went towards her. "Oh, there you are. It's your turn, do well," she smiled and cheered for you.

As you went inside the room, you were surprised to see him in the crowd watching. "Junior," you muttered.

Junior watched you walk towards the center of the mini stage. His eyes fixated on you, wondering what song would be your audition piece.

Jackson nudged him suddenly, "She's pretty, huh. I'm sure she's gonna make it!"

"If she'll do well," he responded, shrugging; he was neither agreeing nor disagreeing at the older lad.

The judges seated in front had a few talks with you before telling you to start and sing your piece.

You slowly touched the piano keys with you delicate fingers, the tune was very familiar to them especially to one specific guy. Junior smiled to himself, hearing the song he wrote was your audition piece.

"It's your song, hyung!" Yugyeom poked him as if Junior didn't recognize it.

"I know," he looked back towards you and admired how your voice gives serenity to him.

++

Your music instructor came in the room with two guys behind him; they were the duo JJ Project. Well let's call them that for now instead of GOT7 JB and Junior, I missed them together actually.

"Annyeonghaseyo," you all bowed to the three of them.

You blushed upon meeting Junior's eyes, which were apparently locked on you. But you shook up that thought and focused on your teacher.

"Today, you will be managed by these two lads since you will showcase your own composition for the next evaluation." She then turned to Junior and JB, "I hope you will help them get inspiration and stuffs, alright boys?"

A minute later, he left the room and JJP took in charge of the less than ten students inside the room. The class was divided into two so the teaching would be more efficient, and guess what? You belonged to JB's team.

"You were the one who sung Jinyoung's The Star, ____, right?" JB asked, pertaining to you. You were surprised that he still remembered you after a month.

You nodded, "Yes, I am, sunbae."

He chuckled then he called out to Junior, "I'm giving ____ to you, can I have one from your team instead?"

"Wha—" you didn't finish your words when JB pushed you towards Junior; luckily you got your balance and didn't bowl over him. You looked back to JB and he sent you a wink, you glared at him.

You felt a tug on your hand suddenly, it was Junior, "Come sit with me," he said and pulled you down.

That same night, you were trying to compose a song using the piano and a music sheet in front of you. "Nananana~ nana~," you pressed the pencil with your lips as you hummed the next harmony.

Suddenly, your phone rang, disturbing you from your work. You grabbed it and answered without glancing who called you at this busy hour, "Ne, who is this?"

The person on the other line chuckled, "Why are you so informal to me?"

You frowned and looked at its screen, it was an unknown number, "Yah, I don't have time to play. Don't ever call me." With that you placed your phone back on the desk beside you.

On the other side of the story, Junior was cut off by the toot toot toot sound of the ended call. The maknae line: Yugyeom and Bambam, laughed at him, "Well, I never thought Jinyoung hyung could be this bad at asking a girl out!"

"You both. Shut up."

Once again, he dialed your mobile number for how many times and you finally answered the seventh one because of annoyance, "Finally!" He cheered, "____, please don't put it down. This is Jinyoung oppa—Junior sunbae."

Your eyes widened and you looked back on the screen, "Wait, this is a prank call, is it?"

Junior chuckled, "No, it really is me. Hear this," he reached out the phone to the guys.

"Annyeong _____ noona~," it was Yugyeom's voice who you were familiar to so that confirmed everything.

"Omo, ho-how did you get my number Junior sunbae?"

He stuck his hand in his pocket and then Bambam chanted, "Well noona, Jinyoung hyung would do everything because he likes you!"

"Yah!" He shouted, glaring at him as if telling that he'll end his life after this call.

++

The next evaluation came like a lightning. You weren't anxious with your composition but how you would perform it flawlessly, like how did you do the last time, it pressured you as a matter-of-fact. You inhaled deeply as your fingers caressed the keys, you started.

But when your voice didn't come out unexpectedly, you panicked. 'Geez, why is my voice not coming out? Eottekhae?!'

Junior, who was staying from outside to watch you, frowned, "What's the problem?"

He stepped inside the room and asked the evaluators if he could lend you a hand; it was kind of unfair to let him help you throughout the song, so they decided that he'll sing the first stanza and the backup vocals then you'll do the rest.

Junior actually knew your song since he helped you a little with it and he was the first one who heard it right after it was completed.

I'm in love with you, why are these words so hard

I keep hesitating to say over and over again

Why is it so hard to write a simple letter

I keep writing and tearing it over and over again

You may not feel the same way as I do

I may never see you again,

that's what I'm afraid of

Don't have the courage to tell you

With this song let me

open my heart to you

I love you, baby I,

I love you (for a very long time)

I love you, baby I,

I love you (I do)

You ended the song perfectly while looking at Junior and smiling widely. He was liked mesmerized by your eyes and without him knowing, he planted a kiss on your forehead that made the crowd cheer.

You were surprised that you just stood up from your seat and walked out. Junior was also surprised to what he had done; he bowed to no specific person and ran after you.

"Yah, ____, please stop." He told you but you didn't stop, so he had to run faster to catch up with you. "____."

"What's up with you? Why do you have to do that? Why—Why are you playing with me?"

"Who said I was playing with you? I am not playing with you, ____. But then I am sorry, I'm sorry for doing that, it just came out from me as if it was the perfect and right thing to do. I didn't mean to not control my feelings for you, I didn't mean to love you like this."

. . .

I know this should be Junior X You related, but can we have a moment with my most favorite OTP, BNior? /spazzes; I never thought Jinyoung eomma could be this dominant! And I swear, They should get a room now and give Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom another sibling!

Credits to the beautiful piano version of GOT7's Confession Song by smyang piano.