141. Mark

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉🎉🎊🎊

2017 words for year 2017!

In 2017, I want to make more imagines and memories with you!

Have you guys listened to JB's soundcloud tracks? It was DAYUM, and omg can I even say porn? LMAO blame his songs! HAHAHA

P.S. Thank you for the good comments about my writing. Rest assured, I'll develop more to bring and give you better imagines. I love you, Lights! You guys are the best 👍👍👍

. . .

It is Christmas and everyone is hyped about it, giving presents to loved ones, making specialty dishes for the event, and spending time with family.

When it's time for the gift opening, everyone was gathered together in the living room, getting their gifts from under the tree, "Are you guys ready?" Asked the head of the family, Mr. Tuan, and all raced to open their own gift.

"Ah, Mom!" The two kids blurted.

"What?" She innocently asked, blinking at them as they held up their gifts, which obviously are each other's look-a-like although it contrasts with their colors.

"Oh, come on, ____ and Mark, it's still cute to see you with matching clothes," your dad said, patting your shoulder then his.

Being the only twins in the family, you would always come and stick together. Mark and you are like a pair of socks who can't go without the other. You almost do things together, and well, wear the same things too!

Whenever your parents can't go to your piano recital because of some matters, he would be there to support you, wave at you, and film you so you have something to show your parents later.

Also, you would be there to snowboard with him even you hated winter and getting yourself out in the cold weather. So, Mark would always make sure that you wear double set of clothes just to make you warm and play with him.

And now in college, you two still go to the same university and go back home in the same apartment. Its independency teamwork for the first three months but right now, it isn't the situation anymore.

You received a phone call at exactly midnight of your birthday, it was your mother, probably with your father too if he ditched his bedtime.

They cheered together, just as you expected, "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you," you smiled, your heart feeling the warmth of their greetings despite the missing twin from your side.

Your father frowned, noticing it was only your voice, "Is Mark not with you?"

The next day, you woke up early and realized the couch was occupied by a tired Mark, his mouth slightly opened, drooling on the throw pillow and hair disheveled, "Mark," you kicked on his feet.

You picked the pillow and threw it squarely on his face, "Wake up already, we have to go home by 9." Then you mumbled, "This is what you get when you celebrate with Jenny, damn it."

When they arrived home, everyone was busy preparing for their family get-together slash the twins birthday celebration, taking out bags for the three-day vacation, filling half of the trunk with bags of food and necessities.

"Good morning, Auntie," said from the porch, a girl smiling from ear to ear while holding Mark's hand in hers.

"I thought it's a family get-together?" Grace remarked, placing the water jug on the trunk. She smiled, almost smirking, at the girl standing beside her brother.