120. Youngjae and Yugyeom

This update has been overdue because of my finals, sorry Lights. But I'm here to write again! Maybe not for long but I'll write little by little so I'll finish all requests and open another set of requests! I can't tell when will that be but soon! 

I just wanted to thank everyone for the 1 million-read mark! I never thought of reaching this far! I guess some were rereading the imagines so that helped increase the reads, right? Thank you so much for this, Lights! I love you all <3

. . .

Sitting on the swing made you feel bored, but you still kept your butt attached on the seat since your playmate slash best friend told you so. You pushed yourself up to swing first but end up getting fed up because he was gone for too long.

A pitchy voice called out your name after the long silence, "Kan!" It was finally him, Kim Yugyeom, waving a swirl lollipop in the air. "Here," he handed it, panting yet smiling. "Don't be sad, I'm sure your Harabeoji would be better soon!"

You smiled to him, taking the lollipop from his grasp, "Thank you, Gyeomie." You actually have something to tell him but you were scared to tell him about it.

The next day, Yugyeom pressed the doorbell and called your name, then your mom and dad's names. But no one answered from inside, he wondered why so he went back to their house instead going straight to school.

"Eomma, why there's no one in Kan's house?" He asked innocently. He was sure; your mom should be there because she was a full-time housewife to attain your needs.

His mother knelt down to his level and smiled slightly, "Kana and Eommonim moved to Ilsan just last night, darling. You did know about Kana's grandpa, right? They have to move there because of him."

"No, she promised to not leave me." He opposed before dashing upstairs and locking himself in his room.

~

After seven years, Yugyeom has grown into a young man whose built is just like an adult; he's tall and manly-looking. But his voice was pitchy still—okay, it low-keyed a little bit. However the most noticeable, which had changed, was his dark eyes; these eyes were once bright but since you left it darkens. He rather looked cold and intimidating.

"Move," his voice in authority and the students moved aside to give him way. "Oh, hyung!" He grinned, greeting the three boys who were a meter away.

Meanwhile, the family was grieving of the old man's death. Seven years have passed since he was diagnosed of Brain Tumor; seven years of pain and agony because of suck illness; seven years of fighting was finally over. They were in anguish for losing a loved one but they were assured that he is well right now.

"Maybe, it's time to go back to Seoul," your father suggested while patting your mother's back. "You know, the house has been kind of dull since you left with the noisy Kana."

"What am I, Appa?" You asked with a brow raised after hearing that he described you as noisy although you know that means he misses your mumbling, humming, and whatever you do with your voice at home.

But he smiled and said, "Besides, Yugyeom misses you so much! He's a grown up now, even taller than me. You must see him, Kana."

"I don't know, Appa. I mean, I know how he despises people who just leave. And I did that to him just like his father, I don't know if I can enter in his life again."

~

This day would be your first day in Hanlim High School, the same school where Yugyeom studies. You were quite anxious not because you're a transferee but because you have 99.9% possibility to meet him in the campus.