89. JB

JB - Forever Love... I made this English Version on my own ;) and come up with this imagine. Sing it on your own? kkk... I want to do a cover but eotteokhae? Me already not know how to play an instrument :3

But I hope you like it.

Note: After the italicized lyrics is your POV. After the bolded lyrics is JB's POV. After the bolded and italicized lyrics is no one's POV.

. . .

I'm so close to you yet I'm so far to reach you~

I wish you'll hear my heart~

Not so far from their practice room but getting closer, I already can hear their endless laughters; well, mostly Jackson's high-pitched laugh. I chuckled, "Those kids"

I knock on the door and hear footsteps nearing to open it up, "Oh! Noona!" Jackson beams, pulling me inside.

I hit his forehead hard with my palm for calling me that, scooting away from his sweaty arms—-body. "Don't call me noona, you're factually older than me by 16 minutes so you're older" I nag, trying to speak in Korean bit by bit.

"Boom!" Yugyeom, the youngest, suddenly roared playfully. "Annyeong noona~" he cooed.

"Hello there, giant maknae" I said in English then back to Korean. "I brought you food?" I wiggled the bag up to show them.

They started going to the middle of the room as I serve and hand each one of them their chopsticks. But then one pair was left; I roamed my eyes and saw him there, fiddling his phone.

Before I could even call him, Youngjae had his attention, "Hyung, aren't you going to eat Korean stew?"

"No, I'll go for pizza" he said then another knock was made on the door, the deliverer announcing his pizza delivery.

'I know that he loves Korean stew that is why I exerted effort and cooked it. But what now? He is actually ignoring the food too?'

"Noona... Noona" someone calls for my attention. I look at him, "Do you have tissue?" Bambam cutely asks, his mouth messed with sauce.

"Of course, I have" and I handed the tissue to him.

That night you are tearing up, I wanna tell you~

My love, I will confess right now~

I saw you walking down the Seoul street, somewhat lost since your eyes have been wondering around. Well, as I know, you went here a few weeks ago but never went out by yourself around Seoul.

'What is she doing on streets by this hour?'  I wondered.

Your eyes landed on mine but you immediately avoided those from mine. Then a guy approached you, "Hello, miss. Do you need help? I can help you, you know? Or perhaps, we could go on a date?" I greeted my teeth, hearing that word word him.

But I only give look at him as you smile genuinely to him, "I'm sorry but I don't speak well in Korean" you said in English, bowing at him.

"I said, do you need a help? I'll treat you coffee?"

Her eyes widened in surprise when he immediately held on her wrist tightly, I can tell by her expression. By then, I stood up and went towards you, "I'm sorry but she's coming with me" I grasped your free wrist.

"No, I checked her out first. Wait until I finish on her" he leaned in to my ear and whispered, "If you would like, you can use the same hotel room as mine after I do it on her" by that my fist landed straight on his ugly face.