59. Mark

"Mom! I don't want to go to an art school this summer!" Mark protested, "I told you, I want to enter dance school again not art school"

"But son... it's already your third time joining dance school. I just thought entering art school this time would develop your talent in art" she explained. "Now... go to bed because your school starts tomorrow"

++

Mark started to sketch what he is thinking this time, right until the teacher's voice was heard from the class, "Here... Darianne, you feel?" she says, letting her touch the pad then the other materials. "You'll be making an art that expresses your feelings, okay?

'A blind student?' Mark thought, eyes still looking at his teacher's back.

"Ne" your soft voice says. "Kamsahabnida songsaengnim"

The teacher finally walked away, giving Mark a perfect view of your goddess-like face, indeed you are very beautiful.

"Darianne's back" he was happy but then he frowned, realizing your condition.

You smiled a bit that captured him more because you smile like his mom. He immediately changes his work.

After doing all your works, you shared your arts and its meanings one by one in class. "I was actually planning to make an abstract art because I actually have mixed feelings right now but then I realized something... LOVE, the reason why my mom send me here because her heart knows, I'm an art lover. Plus... I had found someone in class that inspired me more to come up with this art" Mark explained to the class and the girls chided but he just stares at you.

It was break time and no one is inside when he approaches you, "Annyeong"

You were flabbergasted by a familiar voice but unknown male. "Oh... annyeonghaseyo" you bowed to the left since you heard him that direction.

"I'm Mark" he shows a hand, "It's nice meeting you Darianne"

You opened your mouth, trying to say something but failed then realization hit him. He just randomly got your hand and links it with his for a handshake. "Ne, me too... but how'd you know my name?"

"Well... I heard songsaengnim call you, you know?" you heard a chair being dragged to your side. "What are you doing?"

"Reading... this is how we read. This is called Braille" you told him.

"Ahhh... aren't you eating?" he asked with his mouth stucked with food. You shook your head immediately, "Open your mouth" he said.

"I'm not eating" you rigidly told him. You feel his hand under your chin and easily opened your mouth, hand-feeding you with the small cookie.

You have no choice but to take it in though, it was delicious. "How's it?"

You turned to face him, "Delicious"

He smiled, "Wait... you have mess" and he wiped the confectioner sugar left in the corner of your lips with his bare thumb.

++

Mark has always been your companion since that day but he seems like not present today because you haven't heard his voice.

"I'm so sorry Darianne... I won't be able to accompany you, waiting for your brother. I really need to go" your teacher said.

You smiled sincerely, "It's fine really songsaengnim... I can manage, my brother is surely on his way already"

After a few minutes, a car stopped right in front of you. "Oppa?" you called.

"Darianne"

"Jaebongie? Where is Kaka oppa?" you asked and felt his touch by your arm.

"He told me to pick you up this time... he's doing something important" he explains, leading you the the passenger's seat. He jogs around the car while you were finding for the seatbelt. "I'll get that for you" he said and pulled the seatbelt to buckle it.

He takes you to another place instead to your house, "Where are we?" you asked when you notice laughter's of children are heard. "In the park?"

He hummed, "We are finally here" he says and you heard a snap.

Jaebum's hand was not on you anymore and so you called, "Jaebongie? Oppa!!! Eodiga!!!" you moved your hands to the side, trying to feel him. Then you touched someone, "Jaebongie?" you trailed your hands from his chest to his face.

He smiled. You still don't recognize him until you touched his nose lightly, pushing it. "Beep, beep" he sounded like a car's horn.

You giggled, "Mark... Yah... why were you absent today? I haven't taken my break, you know that?" you pouted.

He chuckled, "Geosjimal, Jackson made you sandwich for today and your bag doesn't look like having something too"

Then Jackson suddenly came in your moment, "Look... I don't want to interfere but your love story is late, you know?... Lil sis, remember Yien? Your friend back then?"

"Hmmm... before I got in the accident" you nodded.

"The Yien, you knew back then, is now called Mark... So now my role is done" he went near the older male's ear, "Take the lead"

"Why didn't you tell me?" you asked him.

Mark smiled, "I thought you forgot about that nerd Yien"

"Why would I? Yien actually helped me with my school projects before and still he helps me right now. He never gets tired of helping me, I cannot see but I can feel that"

He released a sigh, "I am willing to be anything you want me to be. I will do whatever you want me to do. I am willing to go wherever as long as you are with me. I am willing to wait for you as long as you want me to. And it's all because I LOVE YOU"

"Aigoo... we are not exchanging vows yet, aren't we?" you cupped his left cheek and pinched it. He yelped, "Sorry... I'm just assuring that this isn't a dream because I love you too"

He smiled from ear to ear and leant down to you. "YAH!!! I told you your limitations when you're with my sister, hyung!!!" Jackson interrupted.

Mark rolled his eyes but nevertheless pecked a kiss on the tip of your nose. "Yeongwonhi saranghae, Darianne"

. . .

I want to thank the one who made the GOT7 Imagines cover~~!!! Yow!!! Nuxerylord... thankie thankie much~~~!!!! I love the cover so much... Make some for me next time again, could you? kkkk... I LOVE YOOOOUUUU!!!!