Chapter 006

Five years was too long. It had already felt like a lifetime.

Herman Easton took a deep breath. "Okay, President Cromwell, don't worry about it. I'll go to work at noon tomorrow."

Jared Cromwell picked up Julian Nye and nodded. Then he turned his head slightly. "You don't have to call me President Cromwell. Just call me by my name."

Somehow, Jared Cromwell was not used to it when Herman Easton suddently addressed him in this way. "You can also stay here for another half a year. Uncle Leo will clean up the guest room upstairs for you."

"There's no need for that. I've found a house to move out. It's disgusting to see both of you intimate in front of me everyday."

Jared Cromwell's face turned pale. "It's up to you."

.....

The next day, Herman Easton went to work in high spirits.

It was because that he peeked at the finer details of the contract last night.

He was shocked, but then he was relieved. He had even added five more zeros to the figure.

Anyway, he could not afford it. There was no difference.

It was said that the contract was five years. Four and a half years had already passed. Could he not hold out for the remaining six months?

Carrying his own things, he went to the auxiliary room on the top floor. The other assistants had been busy the whole morning. There were too many things to do. They just nodded slightly when they saw Herman Easton then they continued on their work.

As soon as Herman Easton switched on the computer. the hourglass bodied Anna walked in.

"Little Herman, why did you on leave a few days ago? Are you sick?"

Herman Easton opened a cup and added a handful of Chinese wolf-berries into the hot water. "It's just a minor problem. It's alright now."

Anna was also Jared Cromwell's assistant and she was responsible for all the financial matters. All along, her work performance was absolutely outstanding, and she was called and iron-blooded female warrior in the business world.

She was wearing a new dark suit that day. Her curved were more attractive, more eye-catching than usual.

Herman Easton took a sip of the Chinese wolf-berry tea. "How's business these days?"

Anna shook her head and idly picked up the book on Herman Easton's desk. Suddenly, she gave a slight frowned and said, "What book are you reading? ..... 'Good Pregnancy Daily', 'The manual for Pregnant Mothers'. What are these things?"

Herman Easton blushed and hurriedly took the book back to hide it. "Nothing."

Anna smiled vaguely and quietly moved her head closer to Herman. "Could it be ..... you and President Cromwell? Hmm?"

Anna had always known about Herman Easton and Jared Cromwell's private affair.

This was all Herman Easton's fault. He was too dissolute. One time Herman Easton saw Jared Cromwell who was wearing suit and leather shoes and with a serious abstinence look, Herman Easton suddenly became aroused and felt the compulsion to f*ck for hours on end. Jared Cromwell was teased by Herman Easton. He could not control the temptation and used the office as his battlefield to satisfy Herman Easton in every way.

Then, Anna noticed something unusual.

Anna was very observant. Although she was a twenty eight year old virgin, she had been reading erotic comics books since the third grade. She had kept thousands of volumes of obscene books in her house and she knew lots of dirty words. After years of reading there books, she could not at all be considered innocent.

When Anna saw Herman Easton walking out of the President's office with his face blushing and love bites on his neck, she giggled.

Then she laughed with dirty thoughts.

Herman Easton glared at Anna and said, "There's nothing happened. Don't make a wild guess."

"Just tell me, isn't it? There are man in South America who have five children. You're not the first one. What to shy of?"

Herman Easton cleared his throat, "Nothing. Ms. Bao, you've asked too much."

When Anna heard the word 'Mrs. Bao' she could not help but want to scream and protest.

Just like the barber Mr. Tony, whose real name is Gygo Liu. Miss Anna had always had the highest of standards and aimed both of fashion and class as the benchmark, but her actual name was Boner Bao.

Anna was not afraid of anything, except that someone would call her by her real name.

These two words were her biggest fear.

Anna returned to her seat indignantly after being threatened by Herman Easton.

It was not easy to fool Anna. Herman Easton was about to take a deep breath, suddenly the telephone on the desk rang.

He frowned.

This phone call was from the President's office.

He finally took his deep breath and picked it up. "President Cromwell"

Jared Cromwell sounded slightly irritated. "What's the time now, Herman Easton?"

"Half pas eleven."

Jared Cromwell paused "Think carefully. What have you forgotten to do?"