Chapter 055

After a few days of observation and treatment, Herman's situation was finally stabilized.

The doctor adjusted his glasses and looked at the checklist on his hand. "All the indicators have returned to the normal level. The fetus is moving and the heart is developing normally. It's fortunate that there is no accident. At present, we need to make a general disorder check again to make sure that there is nothing wrong."

"You've worked hard." Jared nodded at the doctors.

On the other side, Jerry, in a suit and leather shoes, was leaning against the window with the head of the Muffin. The head of Muffin was wrapped in gauze with its small claws on the windowsill, and the little cat face was attached to the glass window as if he was very carefully observing the people and the situation inside.

No pets were allowed in the ward, so Jerry had to explain to the cat owner in the way of taking a mashed Muffin every day to look at the window once.

Jerry's hands were a little sore, and he muttered to the little wicked cat, "Little boss, have you finished watching?"

The head of Muffin let out a sound of "Meow" and slipped back into Jerry's clothes.

Now that his master had finished his inspection, it was time for him to have a good meal.

Jared nodded at Jerry, opened the door, and went into the ward.

In the ward, Herman was bored reading a book. When he saw Jared coming, he did not answer him.

Jared sat down beside Herman's bed in silence and peeled orange on his own. He opened a juicy petal and fed it to Herman's mouth. "Open your mouth."

"No."

Jared's hand did not move, and it was still lifted by Herman's mouth.

The two of them were locked in a stalemate for a long time. After all, Herman sighed, ate the orange, and then frowned.

It was really awful.

"I'll arrange for you to be transferred tomorrow." Jared peeled off another one. "After you leave the hospital, Cromwell's will be your home. Take care of your fetus. Don't think about other messy things."

Herman calmly put down the book and looked at Jared. "I won't go back to live there."

Herman put down the book, took the orange from his hand, and ate it himself. "Don't be self-righteous and think that I will go back with you willingly because of the baby in my belly. We have been separated for a long time, so don't have any connection. As for the baby, we can sign the upbringing agreement, and both of us have the right to take care of it. All of these can be agreed on the agreement." Jared pinched his wrist. "Be obedient. I will be responsible for you, and I will also treat you well."

"I'm tired. You can go now."

"I was wrong in the past. Now that you have my child, I won't leave you alone. I..... "

"It's not over, isn't it?" Herman suddenly sat up and said, "I've said that I don't need it. It's more difficult to communicate with you than with pigs! It's my own business to live. Don't talk too much in my ear, you're annoying."

Jared's face darkened. Just as he was about to say something, Herman pulled the quilt over and made himself a ball. He didn't say a word.

He gritted his teeth and finally got up and left the ward.

Herman covered himself with the quilt, but he didn't close his eyes. Instead, he opened his eyes wide and sneered in his heart.

"Is it good for him now? Bullshit!"

If he ever believed Jared's nonsense again, he would change his name into 'Herman's shit'.

Herman's transfer to the hospital went very smoothly, and the cooperation between the two sides was also very efficient.

At first, he didn't want to transfer to another hospital. After all, the medical team here had good qualifications. However, Jared was as stubborn as a piece of iron. He couldn't move a single drop of salt or oil, and the child in his belly was the reason why his family had transferred him to this hospital.

He looked at this large, special-class single-person ward, which was decorated elegantly and generously. The medical equipment was well prepared, and the luxury furniture was also neatly placed. He felt helpless at once.

"How much the f*cking money will it cost?"

Outside the ward, Director Kent led the newly formed experts to the conference room. They would make a thorough understanding of Herman's situation to arrange the rest of the maintenance plan.

The ward was quiet. With a push of the door, a doctor in a white coat came in.

He pushed up his gold-rimmed glasses and said, "Herman."