Chapter 043

Herman stared at him fearlessly.

He had really tolerated too much with them.

He stood up directly and said, "Be filial? Rules? Uncle, don't come here with that kind of illusory culture. You want to rob the compensation with these pathetic reasons? Dream on!"

His uncle's eyes were even more sinister.

"No matter what, this compensation has nothing to do with you and aunt, so I won't transfer a penny to you." Herman sneered. "I'm not greedy for this money. I'll donate all the money to charity when I get it. I'd rather give it to the mountains than indulge you guys and let you live a happy life."

"Okay." His uncle suddenly smiled coldly. "You asked for it."

"I've already seen my father. I'm not continuing the meal. I'll leave now." As he said this, he picked up his coat and was about to go out. As soon as his hand touched the doorknob, a huge force wrapped around him.

Shocked, he instinctively lifted his leg and kicked the distant relative, whose name he could not remember, to the ground. The pain made his relative scream.

The scene suddenly got out of control.

The relative, who was sitting at the dining table, rushed up as if they had been instructed to, and entangled Herman one by one. They had no hatred towards Herman, but they still used all their strength just to lock him up.

Because his uncle promised that if they managed to keep Herman there, they could share the money.

Herman suddenly kicked a few more times, but he did not notice that his uncle had grabbed him directly behind the neck.

"Quickly, spray! spray!" His uncle shouted with a red face.

His aunt hurriedly took out a bottle of something from the small cabinet, screamed, and began to spray at Herman's face.

The spray was so strong that it made Herman want to vomit.

He was being held by these greedy relatives. He could not even move a muscle.

Taking the spray to his body, he did not react at first, but after three or five minutes, Herman's felt terrible.

It was an extremely effective knockout powder.

"You..... this is breaking the law..... "

His uncle still pinched him and glared at him. "I don't care if I break the law. If you dare to take the money and escape today, I will break your bones and make you spit out the money! Bastard!"

Herman began to cough violently. At the same time, a strange feeling came from his body.

As if a warm current suddenly poured into his lower abdomen, his whole body began to heat up. The effect of the drug was so strong that he seemed to lose his strength all at once. His whole body was soft and he was unable to move.

"Hurry up, give me the agreement. I'll press his hand, make him sign the agreement with his fingerprint."

His aunt tremblingly handed over an agreement.

There was a line of words, "Compensation transfer", on top of the agreement.

His uncle held his hand and made him write on it shamefully. On the other hand, his aunt asked worriedly, "Is this agreement still valid since he was forced to sign it?"

A cold and treacherous smile appeared on his uncle's face. "Didn't you hear what that man said? As long as you sign and press the fingerprint, it will be valid. If he wants to prove that the agreement is invalid, he can only provide evidence to prove that he was forced. But, hehe, can he prove it?"

His aunt still frowned.

"Besides," Uncle sneered, "That man promised to help us get a famous lawyer. What are you worried about?"

His aunt's worry finally subsided.

Herman felt as if there were thousands of ants crawling all over his body. It was itchy and his body was getting hotter. It was almost unbearable.

At the same time, there was a stabbing pain in his abdomen.

"Ouch... it hurts... " Herman's face turned pale and he fell to the ground with cold sweat all over his face.

"Stop pretending." His uncle directly kicked him on the shoulder with his foot. "The one I sprayed on you is knockout powder. You are too overreacting? It hurts? Then let you pain to die. You were still having the courage to greed on the money just now. Should just let you be taught this way!"

Herman's stomach was twitching and painful. He was in a daze for a moment, and then he was awakened by the intense pain.

If according to his uncle, the spray was just a knockout powder, then, now the severe pain in his stomach could only be explained by one thing.

The knockout powder had stimulated the fetus.

The fetus was in danger!