Chapter 061

Jared nodded. "Can you make a judgment?"

"These charges are enough for them to stay in jail for the rest of their lives," Officer Blakely said in a calm voice. "But there's one thing that I have to let you know."

"What?"

"When interrogating these people, they kept saying that someone would come to help them. They said someone would hire the best lawyer for them," said Officer Blakely, "but if I want to ask in detail, they can't say anything useful."

Jared was stunned for a moment. "Is that true?"

"I guess there's still something that I haven't spit out," said Officer Blakely. "The case is almost settled. The materials have been handed over to the judge. Here, I'll give you some more information to see if you can get any more details."

Jared nodded. "I'm in trouble. I'll treat you to dinner some other day."

"It's not a big deal." As he said, Officer Blakely hung up the phone.

Jared put away the phone and watched Herman put down the bowl. Then he said to Uncle Leo, "Give him another bowl."

"No." Herman finally refused this time. "I don't want to drink anymore. I'm going home."

"Here is your home." Jared pulled him. "The room has been prepared for you."

Herman pulled his hand away. "Thank you for your kindness, President Cromwell. I appreciate it. You don't have to stay here. I have found a place to stay. You don't have to worry about it in the future. As for raising the child, I will make an agreement as soon as possible. By then, you can just look at it and sign it."

"I'm going to treat you well," Jared said, frowning. "Why are you running?"

Herman was about to say something, but he heard the sound of high heels clicking on the ground. He turned his head and saw Cora walking to the door.

Cora glanced at Herman with her light-colored eyes and turned away with disdain. She walked directly to Jared and said, "Cousin."

"Yes," Jared replied. "You're here. About the e-mail, you have to explain it to me."

Cora smiled awkwardly. "Cousin, I really don't know about this. I ....."

"Cora Cromwell," Jared suddenly said, with a serious look on his face. "I'm not a policeman. I don't need evidence. But there are some things that others know in their hearts."

"Cousin, I didn't! Why are you partial to him?" Cora directly threw the bag aside, looking a little agitated.

Moving.

"If you have done something wrong, you have to admit it." Jared's face became more serious and his tone was cold. "Now, admit your mistake."

Cora glanced at Herman with hatred and sat down on the sofa. "I don't admit it. I'm not wrong."

"Apologize!"

Cora clenched her teeth and stared at Herman with her red eyes.

"Cousin, what's so good about him? You've abandoned brother Julian with such shameless things!" With this, she suddenly stepped forward and pulled Jared's sleeve. "Cousin, can you drive him out? I don't want to see him in the Cromwell family. If you drive him out, I promise I won't cause you any more trouble in the future. Throw him out..... "

Jared was silent. He took Cora's hand away and patted her on the shoulder. His eyes were firm. "Apologize."

"Cousin!" Cora burst into tears. Obviously, she had been greatly wronged. "Do you know how sad Brother Julian is now? You don't comfort him, don't make peace with him. Now you force me to bow down to this man surnamed Easton. Cousin, are you fascinated by him?"

Jared did not speak, but the firm look in his eyes did not give way at all.

Cora's nose was red, and she suddenly broke away from Jared's hand. She looked at Herman fiercely and said, "Oh, you want me to bow my head and apologize for this kind of bastard, I can't do it!"

As she spoke, she directly picked up her bag, wiped the corner of her eyes with her sleeve, and walked away quickly.

Herman turned his head slightly and watched Cora's back slowly disappear at the door. Then he sneered at Jared and said, "I said, it's impossible to ask her to apologize to me. I will continue to wait for news. When I have evidence, I will consider civil litigation."

"Don't worry. I will ask her to apologize to you, and I will also help you clarify the facts," Jared said. "Don't make things too ugly."

Hearing this, Herman sneered and said, "Oh? Really?"

"I'll ask Uncle Leo to pack up for you. I'll take you to have a delivery test tomorrow."

Herman took a few steps back coldly. "I'll tell you seriously." He took a deep breath and said, "I won't live here anymore."

In this way, Jared was also angry. "If I want you to live here, you can live here! Don't talk nonsense! I used to be wrong, but now I'm good to you. Can you not be so stubborn?"

"No!" Herman widened his eyes. "I can see that today I was framed, but you want to minimize the matter and protect the face of your family. I have fed the dog with my fucking heart for so many years! What do I owe to your family? Isn't it enough for me to do my best? Julian didn't do anything, but your brother and sister treated him well one by one. I didn't make any contributions for so many years, but you bullied me and forced me to this point. What the fuck do I owe you?"