Chapter 056

Herman looked up and found that it was Arthur Barclay.

He smiled and said, "Doctor Bai, what a coincidence. Let's sit here."

Arthur Barclay sat down beside him. He first looked at what he had lost and then inquired about his situation. Then he sighed and said, "This kind of thing happened. Fortunately, you're all right."

Herman touched his belly through his clothes and vaguely felt that it was round again. "It's okay. I won't let those bad-minded people go."

"Yes." Artur nodded. "It's good that you know what's going on in your heart."

"Why are you here today, Doctor Bai?" Herman smiled slightly, revealing his two pointed tiger teeth. He changed the topic and said, "Aren't you in Central Hospital? Why are you wearing clothes here..... "

"It's all because of your son." Arthur snorted and rolled his eyes. "It's such a big battle that almost all the experienced doctors in the province know about men's reproductive children. They've formed a professional team to serve you. They want you to make a living smoothly. It's not that I don't believe that even Nezha has such a big battle."

Herman was stunned and then snorted softly, "He didn't do it for me. He did it for the child, for the seed of his Cromwell family. In fact, it has nothing to do with me."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing." Herman lowered his head, but he understood very well in his heart. "It's his business if he likes to do it. I have a child, so I intend to sign an agreement with him. I'll make it clear that the two sides will divide the right and obligations of the child, and then live their own lives. He wants to find a new mother and a new father for the child, as long as he is willing to."

Arthur suddenly fell silent.

After a long time, he asked, "Do you have any plans for the future? Is there anything I can do for you?"

Herman shook his head and was about to refuse. Suddenly, he remembered something and immediately sat up. "You don't say, there is one!"

"Tell me."

Herman took out a stack of documents from the small cabinet and began to say to Arthur with his eyes shining, "I've recuperated for a while and I'm discharged from the hospital. I don't in the Cromwell Group anymore, so I'm going to go out to do it alone. Look, this is my idea."

Arthur raised his eyebrows and reached out to pick up a document. "Milk Tea Shop?"

"I don't have much deposit in my hands now, and I have to raise the little b*stard in my belly in the future." Herman flipped through the information in his hand. "Open the milk tea hall. It's a little bigger, and the cost and risks are within my acceptable range. Business needs to start from the low. I want to try."

Arthur glanced at the information and saw that Herman had done very carefully. He had considered all the details, including the daily flow of people on each section, the decorations, and topics that could most mobilize costumers' desire to buy, the differences between them and ordinary milk tea shops, etc. He was indeed a great assistant in the Cromwell Group.

He nodded and frowned again. "You can do whatever you want, but I'm telling you, take a rest. You can't be too tired. Is health more important than money?"

"Of course, I'm going to make money..... "

Arthur stabbed him with a sharp knife.

Herman lowered his noble head. "The body is more important."

"That's more like it." Arthur nodded in satisfaction. "What do you want me to do for you?"

"Help me hire some people," Herman said in an enthusiastic tone, "I want to do an interview on these few routes to see the movements of the market and the customers' hobbies."