Chapter 010

The two of them were on the edge now. They were going to fight at any moment.

Herman Easton and Jared Cromwell glared at each other, and neither of them would retreat.

Jared Cromwell put the fish closer. "Eat it!"

Julian Nye's face showed a bit of concern, like he truly cared. "Herman, could you please not quarrel with Jared? Just take a bite, okay? Don't make Jared Cromwell angry, or you will not happy, right?"

Herman Easton sneered.

Julian Nye was really good at stirring up trouble.

To force him to admit defeat to Julian Nye? This would never happen for this whole life.

Julian Nye thought that he could get the whole world support by pretending to be the weak one. Even Jared Cromwell was fooled by him, and become a gentle lover. Julian Nye had already secretly stolen Jared Cromwell gentle, and now he tried to force Herman Easton to bow down to him.

Herman Easton had been back-stabbed lots of times and he had suffered a lot. No one had ever cared about his feelings. Would he give up and accept his fate?

No way!

Whining children always get the milk? Then he would rather die of thirst.

Julian Nye liked to play these little games. He must be complacent and wanted to trample Herman Easton's self-esteem under his feet with these dirty tricks.....

Dream on!

Jared Cromwell still held up his chopsticks. "Eat!"

Herman Easton snorted and grabbed the fish that Jared Cromwell had given him. He slammed the oily fish on Jared Cromwell's face.

"Eat the f*ck!"

After that, he slammed his hands on the table, walked back to his room, and slammed the door shut.

Jared Cromwell was so angry that he threw his chopsticks. His eagle-like eyes were full of anger and violence, staring straight at Herman Easton's door.

......

Herman Easton rushed back to his room and went straight to the toilet, vomited badly.

It turned out that pregnancy vomiting was such a torment.

He spat out everything in his stomach, even his gastric acid, and finally felt better. Perhaps he had been squatting for too long. When he stood up, he suddenly felt dizzy.

He leaned against the wall and managed not to fall.

Herman Easton breathed heavily, his brain was restless.

He finally knew Julian Nye's true colours.

This Julian Nye looked like a good boy in front of Jared Cromwell, but he did lots of bad things behind his back.

At that moment, the phone inside his pocket began to vibrate non stop. He took it out and saw that it was Anna.

He answered the phone wearily, and Anna's voice came from the other end, "Herman boy, did you see the email I sent you?"

"I haven't have time to look at it yet. What's the matter?"

On the other end, Anna seemed to be typing on the keyboard. "President Cromwell left two message today. You left early, so you didn't see the message. I sent you an email to inform you."

"Tell me about them."

"The first thing is that President Cromwell has to attend the charity dinner held by the Liang's tomorrow. You have to be at the event with him. I have written down the time and venue in the email."

Herman Easton's dizziness finally eased a little. He nodded involuntarily and said, "I understand. I will arrange the schedule. And the second one?"

"The second thing is the internal personnel change of our assistant team. Ms. Lee's position in charge of the public relations department. He will be our new colleague."

Herman Easton tightened his grip on his phone.

"Hey, Herman, are you still there?"

Herman Easton replied. "I'm listening. I got it."

Anna seemed to be very busy. "Well, glad that you can arrange the schedule. I have nothing else to say, just hang up?"

"Bye!"

Hanging up the phone, Herman Easton could not help sneering.

D*mn Julian Nye!

Herman Easton had just cooked lunch for Jared Cromwell at noon, then Julian Nye rushed to come up to show Jared Cromwell his cooking skills in the evening. Herman Easton was working as an assistant in the Cromwell group. Julian Nye was afraid that Herman would be so good at work, so he could not wait to get himself into the assistant team to grab the spotlight.

It was so obvious that Julian Nye wanted to squeeze him away.

Julian Nye was a copycat. He wanted to follow whatever Herman Easton did. He even wanted to copy Herman Easton's contribution to the company in order to gain his position and completely suppress Herman Easton. He wanted to completely take away Herman's existence.

He was really vicious, cunning and childish.

"Meow-"

The soft voice of a cat rang out. Herman Easton looked down and saw that Muffin was walking slowly towards him, with worry showing in its round eyes.

He squatted down to touch Muffin's fluffy head. "Don't worry, daddy is not so easy to let others bully."

Muffin blinked twice and did not make a sound.

He smiled gently and said, "Muffin, from now on I officially grant you the position of the director of the security guard in my bedroom. In the future, if the scumbag, Jared Cromwell dares to come in, " he said and put a shiny knife into the claws of the cat. "Show him this!"

The furry security guard was forced to hold a kitchen knife, he opened its big eyes innocently.