Chapter 030

On the day of the Friendship Event, Herman arrived at the restaurant on time.

The venue of the event was at a gay bar. The theme of this event was relatively wild, so choosing a gay bar really suited the beastly theme.

Herman arrived at the door and waited for a while. A bright red luxury car stopped at the side of the road unabashedly. While he was sighing at the expensive price of the car, a figure came out as the door opened.

It turned out to be Vito Huxley, the little whore.

Vito Huxley was wearing a well-fitting suit with shiny sunglasses and an eye-catching hairstyle, which made him look like a star walking on the red carpet. Herman stared at him for a while, and then he confirmed that this beautiful butterfly was indeed Vito Huxley, the humble little brother that he had met one day before.

He asked in surprise, "Dressed like this?"

"Is there any problem?" Vito smiled and looked at the reflection in the window to confirm his image. "My beauty is recognized by everyone."

"Your car?"

"Shh!" Vito suddenly took off his glasses and stealthily hummed in Herman's ear, "Of course it's rented. So, it's easy to hook up some guys! Don't you know that trick?"

Herman Easton chuckled and said nothing.

Unexpectedly, Vito Huxley looked at Herman with a little disdain. "What are you wearing..... "

Herman looked at his clothes and said, "A casual style is natural and comfortable."

"You dressed too casual." He glanced at his watch. "It's time. Let's go in first. I'll doll you up another day."

After that, he took Herman's arm into the bar.

As soon as they entered the bar, Herman knew why the theme of this association was called 'beast'.

The whole bar was full of intoxicating and gorgeous lights, and everyone's face was vague and somewhat seductive. On the stage, there was a specially invited dancer. He was only wearing short leather pants, and every muscle of him was exposed on the outside, revealing a scent of desire.

It was f*cking exciting.

The dancer on the stage danced more vigorously under the hot lights and music, with a coquettish air that covered the sun. Seeing someone under the stage shouting, he even threw a few hooked little eyes at them.

Vito Huxley poked Herman. "What's wrong? Are you stunned?"

"A little..... " Herman lowered his head. "It's so wild in here."

"Of course." Vito Huxley was embarrassed. "Every time, the theme of the Friendship Event is different. This time, it's a little wild."

"So dirty." Herman's eyes were shining and his ears were red. "..... But I like it!"

Vito Huxley raised his eyebrows and said, "Open your eyes. There are a lot of good-quality men inside..... F*ck, look at that man, aren't his chest muscles big?"

Herman glanced at it briefly. "I think..... they're okay."

Vito Huxley's eyes were like searchlights looking around the room, and he did not stop for a moment. "Look at the man in sweatpants. Look at his crotch. Oh, my God, it's so plump!"

Herman rolled his eyes and pulled Vito Huxley back. He said seriously, "Vito, listen, I advise you not to be coquettish."

"I know," Vito muttered, "I'm just infatuated, looking for eye candies only, but you...... "

"What about me?"

"You can't be depressed after you break up." Vito smiled wickedly and pulled Herman to the bar counter. "There are so many high-quality men here. Not even consider? Huh?"