Chapter 035

When Jared entered his office, he saw Julian sitting on his seat.

Julian saw him coming in and hurriedly put a document aside. Jared took off his coat and put it on the chair. He glanced at it from the corner of his eyes and found that it was Herman's personal information.

Knowing that Julian had come back, he did not look surprised. He just said calmly, "You're back?"

Julian raised his head with a smile. "Did you miss me?"

"Yeah." Jared cast a glance at him. "How's the training going?"

"The teacher is very strict, but I have learned a lot. It's good," Julian said with a smile.

Jared was slightly stunned. He nodded and opened the information in his hand.

He knew what Julian had done outside.

His subordinate had told him that day about the credit card which had been given Julian and how he had spent 1.2 million dollars in the half-month when he had gone to German for training.

All the spending had been in all kinds of luxury stores, high-end restaurants, luxury entertainment venues, and so on.

Money was not a big deal. The problem was that Jared knew that Julian had not participated in any training for the past half a month. He had just been on a trip.

Julian looked at Jared's slightly indifferent side profile and did not speak. He turned to look at the computer again.

Five hours passed very quickly. Julian took out the first draft he made and cleaned it up proudly. He walked out of the director's office, walked to Herman's desk, and put the paper directly in front of him. "I've finished writing."

Just some writing. It was impossible for Herman to defeat him with this.

Julian turned his head away with a disdainful smile.

Herman stopped him. "Wait."

"Is there any other work?" Julian raised his head. "Just say it. It won't be difficult for me."

Herman gave him a suspicious look.

Where did this idiot's confidence come from?

He handed Julian's first draft back to him and said, "There is no other work, just this draft..... rewrite."

Julian's eyes widened. "What did you say?"

"If you can't hear clearly, go to the Central Hospital to check your ears," Herman repeated, "Rewrite all of it, the first draft."

"Why?"

"Don't you know?" Herman turned his head and said, "I simply turned over a few pages, not to mention the mistakes in the content. The format, the title, spacing, layout, how many of this that is right?"

Julian clenched his fists and looked as if he was about to lose his temper.

"I believe that any formal training will guide the newcomers to deal with the files, but unfortunately, I haven't seen your ability from the first draft you handed over."

Julian blushed, but his glance was fierce. "Assistant Easton, be careful what you say."

Herman blinked.

Had he gone too far?

Which sentence? Which one?

In order not to hurt Julian's fragile heart and avoid trouble for himself, he had already spoken in a gentle tone. How could he be regarded as a provocation by Julian?

"I think I'm telling the truth. There's no aggressive language." Herman said calmly.

Julian took a deep breath and turned from the corner of his eyes. Pursing his lips, he said aggrievedly, "I know I can't do it well, but I really work hard..... "

Herman frowned.

"I'll rewrite it. I'm willing to rewrite it no matter how many times I have to get it perfect. Sorry for causing trouble. I'm sorry." Julian bit his lip and solemnly bowed to Herman.

Herman was shocked. He was wondering what was wrong with Julian. When he looked out, he saw that the door of the director's room had been opened and a figure was coming toward him.

He instantly understood.

When the audience came, the drama queen began to make a scene.