Chapter 036

Herman sneered, "Don't bow to me. It's too much."

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Julian's big eyes were full of grievance and self-blame. "It's all because I'm not good enough. I've brought you so much trouble, and you still guide me so patience."

"He's supposed to guide you." A deep male voice sounded. As expected, it was Jared Cromwell. "This is his job. You don't have to apologize. Come here."

Julian straightened up and walked to Jared's side, his eyes shining. "Why do you say that? Brother Easton guided me very well. If he is dissatisfied with the plan, he'll let me rewrite. It's a little difficult, but I can learn a lot."

Jared touched Julian's hair. "You don't have to work so hard."

"I'm not afraid of the hard work." Julian smiled very brightly. "I know my abilities still need to be polished, so Brother Easton should scold me. I know he is doing this for my own good."

"No, I can't afford it." Herman looked at his hypocritical look and felt sick. "Don't praise me too much, it's just the way I work."

Julian smiled shyly and held Jared's hand.

"Enough," Jared said, "Herman, stop torturing Julian and be more tolerant."

Herman almost laughed. "Me? Am I torturing him? What's the matter? I just asked him to write a plan, but he didn't write it well and has to rewrite it. With only this, you're so distressed?"

Sure enough, Jared treated them differently.

Back then, no matter how many nights Herman burn the midnight oil in order to change a proposal and a plan, Herman's eyes turned red. However he carried on with all his willpower, Jared did not care for him at all.

But Julian made a small mistake and President Cromwell had to ask him to be tolerant?

Bullshit.

"Sorry, sorry." Julian bowed. "It's all my fault. Brother Easton, don't be angry. I can rewrite it. I'll write it now. Don't be angry."

Herman hit the table directly. "Don't pretend. If you really want to rewrite it, don't talk nonsense and cause more trouble. Do you think I am a fool and can't see your intention?"

"I..... " Julian stopped talking, and there was injustice in his eyes. "I don't mean anything else by it. Brother Easton, don't think too much. I know it's all my fault today. I'll change it immediately, okay?"

Jared pulled Julian behind him. "Herman, don't be aggressive. Let's work."

"Hey, am I aggressive?" Herman sneered, "Jared Cromwell, I know you like him and you're on his side but you can't be so unfair and not being reasonable? Today, I have a clear conscience, and Julian doesn't seem to be bullied by me. All the assistants here are witnesses."

Julian was a little embarrassed. "I didn't say you were wrong. I said it was all my fault. Is it okay?"

Herman stared straight at Julian. The drama queen was still acting, pretending to be innocent, poor, pure, and flawless, which made him look like a bully, like a cruel boss who exploited the working people.

That was great.

If Julian met someone else, maybe he would be so tolerant. After all, work and the future were more important.

But he met Herman.

What the hell was he tolerating for?

Anyway, he would be fired soon, so he did not care how Jared looked at him. Since Julian was so active, and so good in acting, then great.

Herman sneered.

He would tear the b*tch to pieces today!