Chapter 026

After a good night's sleep, Herman Easton got up early. After washing up, he did not forget to put some cat food in the bowl for Muffin.

Muffin seemed to be in good mood this day. She sniffed and put her head into the bowl to eat.

Herman Easton chuckled and went out to work with confidence.

As soon as he entered the assistant room, there was chaos.

Anna was holding phones in both hands. She replied gently to the phone on her left, "Mr. Liang, please check your mailbox later." On the other hand, she was shouting at her right hand's phone, "Was your highest qualification prenatal education! A simple form was given to you and you made a mistake. Redo it immediately. If it's still not good enough, you better get ready to swim butterfly style in the septic tank."

She looked serious and quickly walked around. Every time she took a big step, Herman Easton seemed to hear her screaming as if her tight skirt was on the verge of collapse.

"What's wrong?" Herman Easton put down his things. "Why are you so busy?"

Anna hung up the phone and sighed. "So tired."

"New project?" Herman Easton handed her a glass of hot water.

Anna nodded and said, "We have a video conference yesterday? We received a new project. The other party asked for a quick plan, so we had to speed up."

Herman Easton sat down on his seat and turned on his computer. He checked his mailbox and said, "There's a new email. Lady Boner Bao, please receive it. It's for you!"

Anna rolled her eyes and her eyeballs almost turned to the top of the skull. "Please don't say that name again."

"They are really obsessed with your original name. The email sent from them all have your original name written on them."

Anna sneered, "In yesterday's meeting they all called me Ms. Boner one by one. They were lucky that I didn't pick up my butcher's knife to kill them all!"

Herman Easton scrolled down and looked through it. "How do we deal with this document?"

Anna collected her anger and checked it briefly. "It needs to be printed into paper materials and sent to the other company. We'll get a copy for backup after they sign their names. Herman Easton, I can't do it now. You please go and deliver it to them."

"Okay." He nodded and checked the name and address of the company. "Hurley's ..... is it Vic Hurley's company?"

Anna nodded and suddenly raised her head with a stare that gave off a warning. "Yes, it's the handsome Vic Hurley. Herman Easton, you can never control yourself when you see a handsome guy."

Herman Easton curled his lips disdainfully.

Handsome guy?

..... was he as handsome as him?

After printing the materials, he went out of the company doors and took a taxi. The Cromwell family and Hurley's Enterprises were in the same business district, so he arrived at the door of Hurley's Enterprises within ten minutes.

He took the file and registered at the front desk. After a brief talk with the person in charge of the company's project, he handed over the plan to them. Then just he felt relieved.

As soon as he came out of Hurley's Enterprises, he received a phone call from Anna.

"Little Herman, have you arrived?"

"Yes," Herman Easton answered, "I've handed it over to them."

Anna was also relieved on the other side. "Well, come back..... Wait, are you still in Hurley's Enterprises?"

"I'm still at the entrance of Hurley's Enterprises. What's wrong?"

"There is a roast duck restaurant on the first floor of the commercial building next to Hurley's Enterprises. Today, the second duck is half price. Please bring me two ducks."

"Okay." Herman Easton looked at his watch. There was enough time. "What's the name of the shop?"

"It's something to do with ducks. You can look for it. You should be able to see it."

Herman Easton ended the call and walked to the commercial building next to Hurley's Enterprises. As soon as he entered the first floor, he saw a huge and dazzling pink store.

Become A Duck.

What..... an exciting store name.

He walked to the window and said, "Give me two roast ducks, take away."

"Okay," the young man inside answered. "Do you want crispy or..... " As he spoke, he raised his head. But when he glanced at them, both of them were stunned.

The man shivered. "You're that guy! Herman Eaton!"

"Vito Huxley, my name is Herman Easton!

Vito Huxley suddenly remembered it and knocked his head. "Yes, yes, yes, it's Herman Easton, it's Herman Easton. I just said it wrong, hehehe."

Herman Easton looked at him and felt wanted to roll his eyes.

Speaking of Vito Huxley, there were some stories about him.

Vito Huxley was a high school classmate.

Coincidentally he was gay too.

They were not close before their third year in high school. After they entered their second year, the two young men were under great pressure. They were so energetic that they could help explore each other's body structures. Their young hormones were even more vigorous than Niagara Falls.

As the saying goes, the fire of the stars can be ignited. Both of them got together through a chatting app.

Their relationship had lasted for a whole month. When they were about to get serious, something happened.

On that day, the two shy teenagers saved money to book a hotel, waiting for the precious opportunity to explore their sexuality. After entering the room, the two innocent teenagers took off each other's clothes and abandoned the secular shackles. They took out condoms from each other's bags and wanted to put on for each other.

Obviously, both of them were the bottom.

For a moment, the atmosphere become so embarrassed.

On that day, the sound of heartbroken could be heard three blocks away from the hotel.

Since then, they could not be f*ck buddies anymore. However, the relationship between them did not end here. Instead, they became a pair of good buddies. They would hang out to eat, go shopping, watch movies together, and support each other like fairies from Jade Lake, swaying together, this way and that.

However, after the end of their high school exams, their universities were far away from each other. Gradually, they lost contact.

Herman Easton looked at this familiar face. "So you run the restaurant here?"

Vito Huxley took off his apron and smiled happily. "Yeah, I'm making ducks here!"