Chapter 060

The day Herman flew out of the hospital happened to be the day of work.

Anna went to another province for a business trip due to official business. Vito went to the shopping mall and made a great contribution to making ducks. Many people went there for his ducks. There was a long line waiting for him at the door of the shop, so he couldn't pull himself out of it.

When he walked out of the hospital's door, Jared was waiting at the door.

Jared stepped forward and took the things in his hand. "Get in the car with me."

"There's no need." Herman pretended to take it back. "I've already asked someone else to rent a house for me."

Jared ignored his words and led him forward. "Come back, I'll take care of you."

"Come on." Herman withdrew his hand. "Only you, a living person, can take care of your dead body. I don't dare to go back and ask President Cromwell to take care of me."

He picked up his things and intended to go in another direction.

He didn't intend to go back to the house with Jared.

Jared pulled him from behind and said, "Come back with me."

Herman was about to say goodbye, but Jared said again, "Don't worry. Leave Cora to me. I'll ask her to apologize to you personally."

"How dare you ask the noble Cromwell family to apologize to me." Herman only felt that his temper was getting worse and worse during his pregnancy, and even his tone became more bitter. "Ms. Cromwell is so awesome. She is full of international goods and luxury goods. She may even be an excellent candidate for marriage. I don't expect her to admit her mistake for me."

"I'll solve this problem for you. Don't worry," Jared said calmly. "Now, go back with me."

Herman was about to take his hand away. "I'll go back with you all the time. You're a read-person today, aren't you? I've said that I won't go. Let's go back to our own places. Please spread your hands!"

Jared did not move, but his hand was still tightly clenched.

Herman pulled it even harder. "You f*cking spread it out! Laolah, you're walking on a dog!"

Jared's face darkened and he bent down. He directly picked him up horizontally and walked to his car.

"Fuck." Herman angrily grabbed his hair. "Put me down! Damn it, it's inconvenient to bully me, isn't it? If you don't let me go, I'll send you to ICU to get oxygen!"

Ignoring other people's surprised eyes, Jared just flew to his car with cursing Herman in his arm. He opened the door and put Herman, the irritating wolf brat in. He said coldly, "I don't mind being rascal."

As he spoke, he directly closed the door, sat in, locked the door, and started the car.

Herman cursed all the way.

When they arrived at Cromwell's, they parked their car and gently carried Herman to the villa.

Uncle Leo had been waiting Herman for a long time. When he saw Herman being carried back like a pig, his old face couldn't help twitching. "Young master, Master Easton, You're back."

Jared put Herman on the sofa and said, "Yes."

Herman snorted and got up to pat his clothes. "I'll come back and get something. I'll leave later."

Uncle Leo had already brought over a bowl of soup. "This is what Young Master asked me to prepare. It's the best tonic. I'd better drink it while it's hot."

Herman stared at his eyes, intending to speak harshly, like a heroic martyr who refused any persuasion from the enemy in Zhazidong, to severely condemn and refuse.

A scent of fragrance floated into his nose.

..... it smells really good

..... his stomach suddenly growled.

He took the bowl with a dark face and drank gulpingly.

"Damn, anyway, this child has the responsibility of Jared's taking care of him. There's nothing wrong with drinking a bowl of soup from!"

Jared looked at him drinking the tonic soup, and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down. Only then did his face look better. At this moment, his cell phone rang, and he took out and found it was Officer Blakely.

He walked to the side and picked up the phone. "Officer Blakely?"

"President Cromwell, I haven't contacted you for a long time."

"Yes," Jared replied. "Is there a result in the case?"

Officer Blakely chuckled over the phone and said, "I used some means."

Jared did not speak and waited for him to continue.

"They scared these people severely, but they didn't say anything in front of us." Officer Blakely paused. "They wrote it down in full detail."