Chapter 054

At the end of that day, Julian took the lead in arriving at the invited private room.

On the surface, he looked calm, but on the other hand, his heart was not as calm as on the surface.

Jared asked Anna to invite him out and said that he wanted to talk to him face to face. Such a formal tone made him a little flustered for no reason.

He ordered the waiters in the private room. After waiting for a while, he saw Jared pushed open the door of the private room with no expression on his face. The formal suit was still neat, but the collar was unbuttoned a few times, which made him a little more casual.

"Jared Cromwell," he stood up with a smile and said, "Sit down."

"Mm," said Jared. He sat down in front of Julian and said to him, "Have you ordered the dishes?"

"Yes." Julian smiled naturally. "But we haven't ordered any wine yet. Would you like two bottles of Lafite you like?"

"There's no need for that. I don't want to drink today." Jared waved his hand, indicating that the waiters could go downstairs to prepare the dishes.

As soon as the waiter closed the door of the private room, Julian said to Jared, "Why do you suddenly want to have dinner here today? Do you have something to tell me?"

Jared was silent for a while. "Herman had an accident in his hometown."

Julian's heart skipped a beat. He suddenly widened his eyes in surprise. "What? What happened? Is he okay?"

Jared didn't say anything.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? If I had known earlier, I would have gone to see him." Julian blamed him a little.

"No need." Jared frowned. "I invited you here today just to tell you..... " He took a deep breath and said seriously and decisively," Julian, let's end this."

Julian's smile froze on his face.

"Jared, what..... what do you mean?"

"That's all." Jared looked at the waiter with his head lowered and pushed open the door of the private room, filling the table with exquisite dishes. "You said you would like to be with me, but now, I'm afraid that you can't do it. I will ask Uncle Leo to pack up your things and send you to your villa."

Julian stood up straight, his clear eyes full of disbelief. "Jared, you're joking with me, aren't you? Don't joke with me like this."

"As compensation, I gave you the two sports cars in the villa garage and the..... "

"I don't want it!" Julian suddenly shouted loudly. "Jared, make it clear. What's wrong with you?"

Jared put down his chopsticks and looked into Julian's wounded eyes. "Herman is pregnant with my child."

Julian seemed to have heard a big joke. "Don't tell me that you will believe such a ridiculous lie! Herman knows how to give birth to children? Then the fucking sow can go to the tree! He just wanted to steal you back and even dared to tell such a stupid lie. He is too cheap and stupid."

"Sit down." Jared took a cold look at Julian. "He didn't lie. The doctor told me this personally. I also checked his list and asked experts to confirm it."

Julian looked at Jared's cold face, gritted his teeth, and sat down unwillingly.

"I've decided to do it. If you find another suitable boyfriend in the future, I'll bless you as a friend. If you're in trouble, I'll help you. That's it.

Julian shook his head unconscious, his eyes glistening. He left his seat, walked to Jared's seat, and hugged him tightly. "I won't let go."

"That'll be boring." Jared pushed him. "After all, we're not really together. I'm sorry to interfere with you for such a long time, but I have to stop here."

"No." Julian shook his head, and his eyes were full of grievances. He leaned forward and hugged Jared tighter. Then he raised his head and kissed Jared's cheek. "I decided to be with you. You can't leave me like this. In fact, we love each other very much. When you were in Africa, you told me that you loved me, and you were willing to help me..... "

"Enough!" Jared shouted to stop his endless entanglement. "We are all adults. Don't make the scene too embarrassing. Let's stop here. I don't want to eat anymore. You keep them. I've already bought the single."

As he spoke, he picked up his coat and strode out of the private room.

Julian stood still and didn't come to himself for a long time.

After a long time, he picked up the phone in a daze. As soon as the screen lit up, the photos of him and Jared appeared on the screen.

Jared's face was still cold, but there was a hint of imperceptible tenderness in it. He was lying in Jared's arms with a smile all over his face.

What a gentle and sweet photo.

Julian suddenly laughed.

He had seen Jared's mobile phone, but there was no photo of him and Herman in it. He was almost certain that in Jared's heart, he, Julian, was always more important that Herman.

What was Herman?

He was just a poor man who had no parents and was ill-breed.

In everyone's eyes, Julian was a pearl, and Herman could only be a useless fish's eyes forever.

This time, it was just an accident. It was just his miscalculation.

After a long silence, he suddenly raised his head in the room, looked into the air, and said to himself, "I thought he would understand a warning."

After a while, he got up and took his things. He sneered and murmured with profound meaning, "I see, I see..... "