Introduction (IMPORTANT!)

So, once again, I am back with a story I wrote with my friend as a roleplay.

I'm super hyped for you to read this, but there are some important things to mention:

Okay, so I spent hours making a whole high school of OCs, so please do read through the classes, It will also help the story make sense. I'll probably also include who's characters are whos, and who played what character. I uh... They're gonna take me a while so yeah i guess I'll just add it at the end of this bit.

Reasons this story is rated mature:

-The characters swear. a lot. All of the bad words. They're teenagers, what do you expect.

-There are very heavy subjects, such as characters dealing with mental health, self-harm, and suicide. 

-to add to the previous one, some characters are bullied/harassed by others, some of which include death threats and characters encouraging- (well, if you're here you've seen my hero. Think along the lines of "Just take a swan dive off the roof of the building and pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life" type stuff). I in no way support or encourage this at all, and it's simply for the character's growth. I myself have dealt with these things before, and I have the documents to prove it, so don't come after me bro.

Okay so as far as casting goes, I played pretty much every character with the exception of Kenzie's OCs and a few other characters. Just assume i played any other character unless otherwise specified. So here's a list:

Kenie's Roles:

Touya Todoroki, Natsuo Todoroki, Shoto Todoroki, Ryan Adamson, Heather Adamson, Ash Browning, Finn Crane, Whitney Canary, Ravyn Blackburn, Brandon Davidson, Vince jones

I think that's all.

well.

Enjoy the story :D