Chapter 50

Younger cousins ran through the house, causing chaos as the three families tried to balance the space. They were having thanksgiving at Kat and Ray's because they had the most space.

The adults sat together in the kitchen/living room, and Mitsuki was holding a sleeping Zack.

They were waiting on Sho's family to arrive, and then they could tell them the news.

"How much longer until we eeeaaatttt?!" Gwen's cousin, 8 year old Oliver whined.

Gwen's aunt scorned her son. "When your cousin Shoto's family gets here. Now go play, the adults are talking."

Kat slowly lifted the tinfoil on one of the plates, trying to sneak a cookie.

He was quickly slapped by Gwen. "Katsuki! You're a grown man, you can wait 20 minutes!"

Ravyn glared at her husband, "You just had to try, didn't you?"

"Why are they taking so long?" CJ whined.

Her mother gave the child a look saying, "Sit up straight, children are meant to be seen, not heard."

Gwen sighed, looking at all of the children nervously before turning back to Shoto as she sat down on the couch next to him. "Is that what we're gonna have to deal with-" she whispered.

"I hope not. My family should be here soon anyways."

The doorbell rang, and Kat stood up, jogging to the entryway. "I'll get it!" He shouted.

Gwen shifted to rest her head on Shoto's shoulder.

He placed his arm around Gwen, kissing her forehead sweetly. "Speak of the devil."

Touya burst through the doors. "Honey I'm home!"

"Oh god..." Ravyn muttered.

"Touya!" Carson called, getting up and making his way over to his old friend.

"aaaannd let the chaos ensue." Fuyumi mumbled, entering the room with a pie in her arms.

"You can set the pie on the table." Ray called, while the two boys ran off.

Fuyumi nodded, setting it down.

Gwen looked to Shoto. "Do you wanna tell them?" She whispered.

"If you don't want to."

"I'm afraid to." She sighed.

"Can we get everyone's attention?" He called after giving Gwen a small smile.

Gwen blushed a bit at being put on the spot as everyone fell silent and watched them expectantly.

"We have an announcement to make..." He paused for dramatic effect, "There will be a new Todoroki joining the family soon." Kat raised an eyebrow, as a slight confusion settled upon the room. Gwen buried her face in sho's shoulder out of embarrassment."We're expecting a little one."

"Are you saying..." Fuyumi gave her brother a look.

"How many different ways do I have to put it?" He grumbled, "We're pregnant."

"You're-" Gwen's mother's eyes widened.

"I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!" Fuyumi shouted, throwing her hands in the air. "TOUYA GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE YOU'RE GONNA BE AN UNCLE!"

"IM GONNA WHAT?!" Touya screeched from the other side of the house before thundering footsteps sounded as he and Carson made their way back.

"BE AN UNCLE!" She grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him violently once he was in range of her grasp. "SHOTO AND GWEN ARE PREGNANT!"

Kat smiled. "Congrats, guys." He dawned a playful smirk. "Didn't take you guys very long, did it."

"...You say that like we did it on purpose."

Rei smiled softly, turning to Mitsuki.

"Welcome to the grandmother club." Mitsuki chuckled.

Ravyn stared at Enji like he had an alien on his face, as the older man cracked a small, prideful smile. "Congrats Shoto."

"Yeah, congrats Sho." Natsuo chimed in.

"Are you... happy...?" Kat looked at Enji, raising an eyebrow.

"Proud."

Shoto stared at his father. "Quick someone call an ambulance! Dad's clearly not feeling alright."

"How long have you known?" Rei turned to her son.

"A month or so."

(Coughs in Eliza you should have told me)

Once the reality settled in on her, Ravyn screeched.

"Do you know the gender yet?" Fuyumi ran over to the couple, sitting next to Gwen.

Gwen shook her head.

Ray got up, following close behind but grabbing Fuyumi by the hair. "Back. Up."

"Ravyn. Release." Sho scolded.

"It's my niece or nephew." Fuyumi playfully glared.

"They're my best friends! I out rule you sister." She retorted with a teasing smirk.\

"But I'm biologically related to them."

"If you go back far enough, so am I."