Chapter 18

"Okay, let's try this again." Gwen huffed, standing back up off the ground. "And this time, dont drop me please."

Heather huffed. "But that's the best part."

Gwen rolled her eyes. "We have to get this toss right; we've only got a week 'till the game."

"Oh come on," Skylar called. "The routine already gets the boys riled up enough with all the hip thrusts and ass shaking."

"And we'll have Ejiro here to help us." Rose added as the red-haired boy approached in the mascot suit, holding the head under his arm.

"Hey guys, how's the routine going?" He called, waving at the group.

"Good," Gwen replied, giving an exasperated sigh. "Although we can't get the big toss right. The smaller ones are a piece of cake, but it's the biggest part of the routine."

"Just keep working at it, you'll get it eventually." He gave an encouraging smile.

"I'm just worried without it we won't be able to get everyone hyped up enough."

"Well they'll be plenty aroused, that's for sure." Skylar huffed.

Gwen glared at her.

"Maybe we could ask coach Todoroki if the boys could watch it on their next water break." Ashley suggested.

"Now that's a good idea." Vivian smiled.

Skylar huffed. "I mean, I'm sure they'd like it with all the hi-"

"Hip thrusting and ass shaking." Everyone begrudgingly finished with her.

Gwen looked over her shoulder, smiling at Shoto. "Maybe it's not such a bad idea..."

"Can I run to the locker rooms real quick?" Scarlett asked. "I forgot my water bottle."

"Sure, go ahead." Gwen sighed, still consumed by watching her boyfriend. "Everyone just go ahead and take a water break..."

Scarlett quickly disappeared back into the school, heading into the women's Locker room. She found Gwen's duffle bag, unzipping it and pulling out the item she had longed to touch for years: Shoto's varsity jacket. She sniffed it, moaning at his staple scent; which clung to the fabric. She thought for a moment before carefully sliding it on, walking over and looking at herself in the mirror.

"Mrs. Scarlett Todoroki..." she thought aloud, as she admired herself in the jacket. She giggled hysterically, picking one of Gwen's hairs of the shoulder of the apparel. "He's going to be mine, you dumb slut... nothing can stop me..." she took another long sniff of the jacket's scent, nearly cumming herself in the process.

She made her way over to her own bag, pulling out a pair of scissors and box of food dye. "It's a shame I have to ruin this for us to be together..." she took another long whiff of its scent, moaning as she actually came this time. She rode out her high before sliding the jacket off and picking up the scissors. 

"For you, my senpai~" she lifted the scissors to the sleeve, preparing to cut.

"Scarlett, are you okay?" Ashley called into the locker room. "You're taking a while so Gwen sent me to check on you."

Scarlett growled, quickly shoving the stuff back in her bag and zipping it just in time for Ashley to round the corner. 

"What are you-.... Why do you have Shoto's varsity jacket?"

"Oh, no reason-... I was just... putting it away for Gwen!" She smiled nervously, shoving it back into Gwen's bag. "I figured out my water bottle was out on the sidelines... but I started my period so I have to deal with that real quick."