Chapter 12

Gwen sighed, walking down the hallway with Shoto. They were holding hands with their fingers intertwined, gently swinging their arms together in time with the rhythm in which they were walking.

Sho's backpack hung over his shoulder, the books for the next two classes stayed stuffed inside.

They turned and entered their homeroom, causing Veronica and Heather to look up.

Veronica glared as she saw the pair's hands. "Still with him Gwen? Every after yesterday? And here I was thinking you were better than that."

Gwen ignored them, a smile still on her face as she released Shoto's hand so they could both sit at their desks.

Sho rolled his eyes, one more word from them and he would be getting sent to the principal's office for breaking her nose.

"Wow, nothing?" Veronica chuckled. "Ever think about not being rude and saying good morning?"

"Ever think about getting a life?" Gwen responded, clearly unamused. "Your only purpose is to harass Shoto and I, maybe actually do something with yourself for once."

"Burrrnnn-" Carson whispered.

"It was a good morning before I had to see your ugly faces." Shoto added.

"Well I don't smell smoke but burning flesh leads to fire. Who ya burning?" Ray asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Muévete Ravyn, estás manteniendo la línea." Ryan rumbled.

(Move over Ravyn, you're holding the line.)

"Estamos quemando a Veronica y Heather, porque son perras y ha pasado mucho tiempo." Gwen replied.

(We're burning Veronica and Heather, because they're bitches and it's been coming for a long time.)

Ravyn snickered and Ryan laughed before the pair made their way to their seats."¿Cómo estás desde ayer?" He asked kindly.

(How are you since yesterday?)

"¿Qué pasó ayer?" Questioned Ray.

(What happened yesterday?)

"Estoy bien, gracias por preguntar, Ryan."Gwen smiled. "Y nada que importe. Es en el pasado, y hemos seguido adelante; ¿no es correcto el Shoto?" A hint of crazy glinted in her eyes. "Aunque si alguna vez vuelve a hacer algo así, no dudaré en cortarle la polla y el saco de pelota y alimentarlos a la tortuga mascota de Izuku después de saltearlos en grillos, gusanos y el semen podrido de cada jugador del equipo de fútbol; para que la tortuga desarrolle un gusto por la carne de Shoto y se convierta en un monstruo de la."

(I'm fine, thanks for asking, Ryan.| And nothing that matters. It is in the past, and we have moved on; Isn't that right Shoto?| Although if he ever does anything like it again I won't hesitate to cut off his dick and balls and feed them to Izuku's pet turtle after Sautéing them in crickets, worms, and the rotten semen of every player on the football team; so that the turtle develops a taste for Shoto's flesh and will grow into a freak of nature which will hunt him down until every last bit of his mortal body has been consumed.)

Izuku entered the classroom, going to his seat and shaking his head. "Gwendolyn, has estado pasando demasiado tiempo con Ravyn."

(Gwendolyn, you've been spending too much time with Ravyn.)

Ravyn and Ryan busted up laughing.

"¡Dije que lo sentía! Te dije que no volvería a suceder." Sho huffed.