Chapter 26

-Thursday- 

-days remaining until the game: 1-

Gwen cautiously opened her locker, sighing when she saw the vandalized interior.

The inside of her locker was bright, hot pink. Black sharpie wrote inappropriate words here and there while the door had a drawing of a large penis.

Gwen sighed, pulling out her books and closing her locker, losing the motivation to even care.

Shoto wrapped his arms around Gwen from behind, burying his nose in her neck. "Good morning, beautiful~"

"It's not really morning anymore, and we drove here together... but I'll take it." she sighed, melting into his arms.

"Bitchy much?" He huffed.

"No... just still trying to wrap my mind around yesterday. Luckily we'll be able to get me a new uniform in time for the game tomorrow, but that still doesn't fix my car."

"If anything I'll just get you a new one." He purred.

She sighed. "It's not about the car itself, it's that someone attacked it for no reason."

"We'll figure out who did it."

Gwen shook her head. "It doesn't really matter now. Speaking of which, it's time for us to head to the locker rooms... We've got practice in 20 minutes."

He let out a warm breath before reluctantly releasing her.

She sighed, grabbing Shoto's hand and slinging her duffle bag over her shoulder, heading towards the locker room.

He cracked a small smile before following her.

As they walked, a girl named serenity bumped into Gwen, causing a seam in her bag to rip and its contents to fall to the floor. The girl ran off and Gwen grumbled something before stopping and crouching to pick up her things.

Sho bent down, helping Gwen before grabbing something and slowly standing back up. "Gwen-?"

"Hm?" She looked up at him. "Is something wrong?"

"Why are my acceptance letters in your bag-?"

"Acceptance let-" she stood up, looking at the items with a puzzled expression. "What the hell? Where did those- wait, hold on, you applied to a college?"

"Yes, I did." He looked confused and hurt as he stared into her eyes.

She turned her attention back to the letters. "I have no idea how those- what?! Why would I-... I don't think I put those in there... I definitely don't remember doing that-" she seemed just as confused as him. "I've never seen those before-... hell, I didn't even know you actually applied to any of the colleges you had talked about-"

"Yeah well, now you know."

"I swear I have no idea how those got in there-"

He sighed, "Alright."

"Go ahead and take them, they're yours; and make sure none of the fan club girls get their hands on them."

"Let's go get ready for practice." He bluntly replied.

She sighed, quickly gathering the rest of her things and entering the locker room.

Sho briskly walked into the locker room and placed the letters in his duffle-bag before changing.