Chapter 52

Cliff revved his engine, he had healed up nicely since the accident but still had a burning hatred for semi-trucks. And truck drivers for that matter. He pulled his phone out and smirked before blasting the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song through his speakers. 

"What the-" Ravyn looked over at him with a confused expression as he vibed. She rolled her eyes, a childish aura around her as she turned on the Sophia the First theme song and giggled. 

Whitney stepped out onto the tarmac, her grey-white eyes bright and she held a flag. "Ready! Set! Go!" She waved the green flag and the pair took off in the blink of an eye.

Kat watched nervously, holding zack tight.

"I've got 911 on speed dial in case this goes south." Gwen gave Kat a reassuring smile.

"You know, with all the fumes and such, you really shouldn't be here if you're that pregnant." He glanced down at her large belly, as she was only a week from her due date.

Gwen shook her head. "I'll be fine."

'Yeah baby!' Ravyn thought as she crossed the finish line a couple of car lengths ahead of her old friend.

Kat smiled, happy for his wife's success. 

"See, she's perfectly fine." Gwen reassured him. "She didn't die."

"No, but cliff might kill her over losing."

Once the pair skidded to a stop, they both hopped out. "What the hell was that about! You can't just go around beating me like that!" Cliff teased.

"Oh yeah? Watch me Pirate man." Ray Teased, referencing the eyepatch he wore, covering the scar left from the accident. 

"Owch-" He took a playful step back. 

Zack started crying, and Kat hurried over to ray was.

"Your son needs your attention-"

Ravyn turned and reached out to take Zack, gently patting his back. "Shhhh, it's ok." 

Cliff took a few steps over, "I never thought our QB would actually be able to make something so cute." 

"He got all of his mom's genes, apparently." Kat chuckled.

"Obviously." He replied.

Ravyn laughed, "His dad's attitude though."

"You can say that again."

"Anyways what's with the Mickey Mouse theme song, sir?" 

"Normally it confuses people but then you played Sophia so...Ruined that plan." He laughed, "Plus I can't play anything with language in it since there's a little one around."

"Kat or Zack?" She smirked.

"Yes. The answer is always Yes."

"Hey, I think I swear more than both of you combined." Katsuki huffed. "I just have self-control."

"You do? Our poor bed begs to differ."

"Same could be said for you."

"I never claimed to have self-control."

"Fair enough."

Zack started to cry again as he clung to his mother.

"Shhh, It's okay baby." She gently bounced him on her hip, "Someone is hungry isn't he?"

"That or he needs his diaper changed."