Chapter 55

Charlotte's wails rapidly filled the small apartment.

Gwen grumbled, trying to tune out the noise. "Can you go deal with that?"

Sho groaned, rolling over to put his back to her. "No."

"It's your turn, I dealt with her last time."

"Does it look like I have breasts to feed her with if she's hungry?" 

"Yes. You have those beautiful pecs." She teased.

"Go deal with the baby before you end up with a grumpy daddy."

She huffed. "It's your turn. What if she just needs her diaper changed? You have hands that work perfectly fine for that."

"But-"

"Please? For me?"

He huffed before getting out of bed.

"Thank you."

"Mhm." He grumbled as he went over to Charlotte's room. He picked his daughter up and held her with strong arms. "What is it, baby girl?" Charlie soon stopped crying which made him smile faintly as he brought her back into Gwen and his' room.

"Did you figure out what was wrong?" She mumbled, already half asleep again.

"She wants snuggles."

"Then give them to her." She huffed. "And give some to her mom while you're at it."

He quietly snickered before laying down and placing the sleeping baby on his chest while pulling Gwen closer to his side.

She snuggled up against him, nuzzling into his neck. "That's better." 

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."