Chapter 3

Kat took a sip of his beer, holding Ray close as Gwen slipped back into the party.

"Oh no." Gwen mumbled, when she saw they had drinks. "Don't tell me everyone's drinking-"

"So what if we are?" Kat added from the hot tub, obviously a bit tipsy.

"Katsuki, how many beers have you had?"

"I don't know... maybe five... or six..."

"Oh good lord-" it was then that she noticed the football team- and most of the other seniors- gathered in a circle chanting 'chug'. She huffed and went over to investigate, praying he wouldn't be that stupid.

Ravyn was sipping on her fourth beer, gladly taking her time as she wanted to see how long it would take Katsuki to do something stupid and funny.

Sho was sitting in the center of what looked like a cult ring as he finished off another bottle of wine. His body swayed as he tossed it to the side, sending shards of deep blue glass across the stones. He burped before starting to hiccup, clearly surprised. He looked down at himself with a confused, wide-eyed expression. To be honest, if he wasn't drenched in the red liquid, the expression would have been cute.

Vince on the other hand, was sitting in a lounge chair and sipping on a thick, red liquid that resembled wine.

Finn, who was sitting next to him, seemed confused. "You're drinking wine right-?"

"Sure. That's what we can call it."

"Oh my god what have you done-" Gwen mumbled.

"Alright big guy, my turn to impress all the ladies-" a drunk Nathan chuckled, pushing sho to the edge of the crowd. Gwen quickly snatched his hand and pulled him away from the group. She led him over to the pool showers, turning one on and pulling down the removable shower head to begin hosing him off.

Nathan pulled off his pants, a crazy grin on his face as everyone laughed. It took only a couple seconds for Ravyn to shoot up and make her way over to the male. She did her best not to crack up laughing as she spoke, mischief glinted in her heterochromatic hues as she flipped her bangs from her face.

"Put your pants back on." Her voice was a growl until she smirked, "You're not gonna have sex with some whore out here where we're trying not to be disturbed. We have a room upstairs for that. Although I'd be surprised if any of these ladies would go for a sad, limp little dick like yours."

Shoto hiccuped again, clearly out of it as he spoke, "Hey baby~ You'll never get me clean with you running through my mind~"

Gwen rolled her eyes, spraying him down with water. "I don't want you getting cheap wine all over my car." She huffed, as she made sure all the stickiness was gone.

"I mean, I'm not opposed to having sex in a car~ You'd be sexy anywhere~ My head hurts..."

"No shit, you probably have alcohol poisoning." She grumbled as she turned off the water and speed-walked over to the lounge chairs, grabbing her bag as well as the one she knew was his. She swiftly returned, chucking a towel at him. 

"Dry yourself off, I'm taking you back to your house."

"Only for you baby girl~" He purred, letting out a quiet oof when the towel hit him in the face, "Why dry off when we're just gonna get all wet again?"

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up and get dried off. The sooner you do," she fished his white t-shirt out of his bag, tossing it to him. "The sooner we can leave."

"Leave? But I thought I was going to swim at Ravyn's."

Gwen grabbed his towel, drying him off and slipping his shirt over his head. "Come on." She grumbled, grabbing their stuff and his hand, dragging him out to her car parked in the front. "Go ahead and get in the passenger seat." She unlocked the vehicle, throwing their stuff in the back row.