Chapter 54

Shoto unlocked the door to their apartment and pushed it open before stepping aside to let his wife and daughter through.

Gwen smiled, cautiously maneuvering the bulky baby carrier through the narrow doorway before she herself entered.

"Make sure to be careful with that in the future," Kat ran his hand along the doorway to check the material. "You don't want to hit that with your carrier."

"I know, why else do you think I was being careful." Gwen chuckled, as she made her way over to the couch and took a seat. She carefully set the carrier down and pulled the small child out of it, sitting back and cradling Charlotte as she admired her.

Sho beamed with pride, making Ray snicker. "And I thought you only used that smile when polishing your car baby." 

"Oh be quiet."

"I can't believe we have a kid." Gwen's smile was unwavering as she held her daughter.

Charlotte happily snoozed in her mother's arms before her face turned bright red and she started to wail. 

"Neither can-"

"Ssshhh... it's alright, you're fine." Gwen hummed, pulling her baby to her chest and gently rubbing her back.

She squirmed slightly and continued to cry as Sho dug through his backpack before pulling out a pacifier. He rapidly strode over to the sink and rinsed it off before walking back over and popping it into the small child's mouth. 

"She quiets down just as fast as you do when you get your passy Kat." Ravyn teased.

"There is a child in the room." Kat huffed. 

"And that's your way of agreeing with me."

"She's probably hungry." Gwen sighed. "Again."

"Probably."

Charlotte felt around Gwen's chest, letting out cries of hunger.

"Yup." She huffed, taking the pacifier and setting it on the coffee table. She pulled the collar of her shirt down as Kat looked away. She then slid down her bra strap, slipping out her arm and shifting it off of her breast.

Ravyn stared, a horrified expression on her features. "What the actual hell-"

"You've never seen someone breastfeed before-?" Sho raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't you breastfeed?" Gwen asked, as she held Charlotte up to her breast.

The child rapidly latched onto her mother and started suckling.

"No. It's disgusting. Like- A tiny little creature drinking from you-"

"That's what they're made for." Gwen laughed. "They're like a cow udder. But human."

"Doesn't make it any less gross."

"It's not gross." Gwen shook her head. "I'm sure Kat sucks yours all the time, and you've got no problem with that."

"Guilty as charged." Kat chuckled, as he went to resume moving things out of the office.

"He's a handsome demon, not a tiny imp."

"Charlotte is not an imp!" Shoto hissed.

"Bold of you to assume that was who I was referring to."

"While it does feel a bit weird, it's entirely natural. Wait, then what did you do with Zack?-"

"Bottle fed. Like duh."

"But I thought you said you used breast milk-"

"Yeah you can pump it out...Into a bottle."

"Why would you do that though? It's just extra work."

"Because I don't want someone who's not Kat sucking on me."

Gwen raised an eyebrow. "He came from your body, so what's wrong with him eating from it too?"

"Because it just is!!"

Sho smirked, looking to Gwen with a teasing gaze. "Well I didn't come from you and I still eat you out."

Gwen blushed a bit. "Not in front of Charlotte-"

"They started it."

"Hey, I'm the only one here doing my job." Kat huffed, as he carried a stack of books out of the office and set them on the floor by the tv.

"You're not doing me so...I beg to differ." Ravyn teased.

"Are you gonna help or not?" Kat chuckled.

"Help you or help them?"

"Help with moving all of this. That baby needs a place to sleep tonight, Y'know."

"In all honesty, Sho probably won't want to part with her for that long. He'll either end up in her crib with her or she'll end up in the bed with us." Gwen teased. "She was literally part of me for the last eight and a half months, so it's kind of nice to have my body to myself again, I'm not gonna lie." She added jokingly.

Shoto chuckled, a small smile dancing on his lips before he kissed Gwen's forehead and went to help Katsuki.

"You too, ray." Kat shook his head. "You don't get out of this for free because you're a woman. I'm sure Gwen can take care of Charlotte herself."

"I'll beat your ass pretty boy." She growled before getting up and going to help the boys. 

Charlotte pulled away, rapidly falling to sleep.

Gwen readjusted her bra and shirt, making sure to burp the baby before rocking her to sleep.