Chapter 10

(this chapter contains lime type content)

Gwen entered their homeroom class, being one of the earliest students to arrive; the only others there being Veronica, Myles, Carson, Cliff, & Heather. She silently went to her desk, sliding her backpack off and taking a seat.

Carson looked up from his phone as she walked past. "Well someone's late thi-whaaaat is all over your neck-"

The other's head's snapped up, causing Gwen to blush as she covered her head with her hands. "It's nothing-" she mumbled.

"What's the pretty little perfect princess hiding?" Heather sneered.

"Her neck, aye?" Veronica looked to Heather. "Pull her hair out of the way, I wanna see."

"Please don't-" Gwen squeaked.

Heather stretched forward and brushed away Gwen's hair.

Gwen pulled away from her, but was too late as her hair had been brushed over her shoulder; leaving the hickeys and bite marks in plain sight.

Heather's hues filled with fury and jealousy. "I wonder who the little slut's been hanging out with." She growled.

"With that many marks it was obviously more than one person," Veronica chuckled, shaking her head.

"More than one person doing what?" Sho asked, walking into the classroom with his varsity jacket on and his red and white backpack slung over a shoulder. His hair was neatly combed in half according to the colors, as usual.

Heather quickly got up and walked over to him, placing a hand on his chest and curling her long nails into him. "You look like you sure had fun prom night." She said through a smile of gritted teeth.

Veronica raised an eyebrow. "Bold of you to assume it was him, Heather." She chuckled. "Like I said, she was probably with a bunch of people that night."

"What was me?" He asked again, grabbing Heather by the face and shoving her away from him, "Don't touch me." His gaze shifted around the room, landing on Gwen. A purr rumbled from him as he made his way over to his desk.

Gwen turned red again, burying her face in her hands.

Once he had set his backpack down, he looked around the room. "If you're referring to the hickeys I left then I suggest you pick on someone else."

Veronica sat up in her seat. "Wait, you left all of those?"

Cliff chuckled, walking over to him to give him a high five. "Way to go, cap'!"

"What did you think I would do, leave her for the other guys to mark?" Sho stared at Cliff, giving him the 'this isn't the time' look.

Cliff huffed, returning to his seat.

"You marked her." Veronica repeated.

"Are you deaf? That's what I said isn't it?" His voice had an icy cold bite to it.

Veronica stood up from her seat, storming to the front of the class and slapping Gwen across the face. "Fucking slut."

Shoto immediately grabbed Veronica by the front of her shirt, his eyes overcast by a dark, ominous shadow. He looked like he would punch her at any given moment.

Veronica smirked. "oH pUnIsH mE HaRdEr DaDdY~"

He swiftly punched her, "Got a pain kink or something bitch?"

"Indeed I do~" she giggled. "Heather~ come get your man while he's distracted~"

"Fucking slut."