Chapter 2

Gwen sighed, closing her eyes and relaxing into the hot tub. "Y'know ray, I need to get one of these things at my place."

"I'd like to see you try." She replied with a snooty attitude as she adjusted her sunglasses and yawned, "With your parent's salaries you won't even get close to any of this. She gestured to everything around them, which included her five-story mansion, giant pool, a small amusement park, a large patio, and a stable with a few horses. Her thick brown locks were tied back in a ponytail that floated in the bubbling hot water. Huge trees soared above them, a few leaves glittering down to the ground. Mountains stretched around for miles, creating a beautiful array of blues, greens, and pale greys. Each one was layered behind another the closest ones being full of flora, the canopy of leaves making it look like a marbled grassy field. Other than the guys messing around everything was scenic, birds chirping to create a song. 

Cliff had grabbed a bucket and filled it with water, keeping his eye on his best friend. Finn was wearing darkened sunglasses that hid his dull grey eyes who were staring blankly ahead. The taller male quietly crept over, dumping the bright blue canister's contents all over Finn's head. The white-haired boy jumped, falling into the H2O below.

"N-Not funny Cliff..." Finn mumbled as he got out of the water and tripped over the pair, landing on the stone that surrounded the pool.

Cliff quickly got up and helped the small boy to his feet. He brushed Finn off while the boy shoved Cliff into the water before going to find a more comfortable spot where he wouldn't be tormented.

Gwen rolled her eyes. "You act like they work at a fast-food restaurant and aren't world-class doctors." She chuckled, lifting her own sunglasses to rest on her forehead. "You're not the only one here who can afford designer clothes and sports cars."

Kat put his arm around Ray's shoulders. "Don't be too hard on her, RayRay. Her parents make more than mine."

"At least someone around here has some sense." Gwen winced as cold droplets of water from the pool hit her skin; a result of the football team splashing in a pool game nearby.

Ravyn leaned into Katsuki, turning to run her pointer finger down the center of his chest and across his crotch. "Well at least you have the looks to make up for it~"

He shook his head and chuckled. "There's an entire football team after her," he motioned to Gwen who simply gave ray a confident smirk. "While you're the only one after me, since you kill off all the competition... I think you've proved yourself wrong here, darling. And I bet the team would agree."

"...Mouth needs to stop moving pretty boy." She growled, moving her glasses to glare at him, before Brandon appeared behind her with a bucket of soapy water and dumped it onto her. Ray hissed, vigorously wiping away the remnants of the harmful product. She quickly removed herself from the warm water, throwing her sunglasses at Katsuki before chasing down her best friend. "DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!"

Gwen laughed softly as Kat haphazardly caught her glasses. "Damn it Brandon, it's gonna take an hour to calm her back down again!" Kat shouted, laughter breaking his attempt at being serious.

"She'll calm down eventually." Gwen laughed.

"Yeah, once she kills Brandon maybe! He's one of our top players on varsity, and we need him for the big game!"

Gwen shook her head, climbing out of the water herself. "As long as he can outrun her he'll be fine." Her wet swimsuit tightly clung to her form as she made her way across the patio to her bag on one of the lounge chairs.

Brandon soon slipped on a puddle of soapy water, twisting and landing on his back. Ravyn landed in between his legs and moved to wrap her hands around his neck and shake him as he laughed.