Chapter 1

[guys i designed their uniform :D be proud of me]

Gwen walked out onto the field from the locker rooms with a big box of Pom poms, following the group of girls.

"Good job with the uniform design, Gwen!"Gabriella twirled, admiring the garment. She looked up from where they were practicing over to the football team, waving. "HI BRANDIEEE!" She shouted across the field.

Gwen smiled. "Thanks." She set down the box of pom poms, taking out a pair and motioning for the girls to do the same. "Now we have no time to waste practicing our routine for the big game."

Brandon froze mid-play once he heard Gabriella's voice. ' Please god no-' He thought before getting nailed in the gut by Shoto's shoulder as he was tackled. "Oof-" the pair landed on the ground with a thud.

"GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME DAVIDSON!" Enji's voice rung out through the field as the boys scrambled to their feet, "WE'RE GONNA KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL ITS FLAWLESS!"

Cliff huffed, "Damn it, Brandon."

The entire team grumbled with him as they restarted the play.

"NOW GET IT RIGHT OR I'LL HAVE RAVYN COME OUT AND BEAT YOU ALL INTO THE GODDAMN GROUND!"

Akiko chuckled. "Careful enji, if you push those poor boys too hard there won't be a team to play in the game!"

"If I don't push them hard enough, then they'll never get past high school level." He bluntly stated.

"Alright ladies," Gwen clapped. "Let's get this show on the road! Do you all remember the routine we worked on last week?"

Charlotte shook her head, laughing. "Who died and put you in charge?" She elbowed Heather.

"I did, and I'm not in the mood for this today." Akiko glared at the girls.

"Sorry coach."

"Now you heard the captain! Let's go, there's no time to waste!"

Heather huffed, moving quickly into her place before calling out, "Hey Shoto! What do you think of my new uniform?"

Sho just rolled his eyes and ignored her, stealing a glance over at Gwen every now and again.

Gwen didn't even notice him looking at her, as they ran through what they had learned of the routine. "We need to figure out the toss thing." She sighed. "But I don't know if we have time for that today."

"We always have time to drop you, Gwen." Heather put on a bright smile and a playful tone as she spoke.

"There's no need to be so rude, Heather." Rose stated.

"Hey ray, you should get on the cheer squad so you can get one of those fancy outfits!" Kat called, partially joking. "The gold would bring out your eyes!"