Chapter 57

The group of guys took a seat at their table, the loud TVs blasting different sports games. After a few minutes, a girl came over to the table, fully dressed in the tight hooters uniform.

"Hi, I'm Gwendolyn and I'll be your server tonight," her smile was bright and her persona matched that of the other waitresses. "Can I start you off with anything to drink?"

Brandon looked at her for a moment. "You look remarkably like someone I went to high school with-"

"Really?" She smiled. "Which school did you go to?" 

"Fairburough."

"Oh, I went to Meadowbrook so you must be thinking of someone else."

"Yeah, probably."

"Can we get-" Duke paused, quickly doing a double count of everyone at the table. "Eight beers?"

"Bottle or tap?"

"Bottle."

"What brand?" Duke looked to the other men. "Any preference guys?"

Shoto stared at Gwen for a moment before shaking his head. 'She's so dead when we get home.'

"How about Budweiser?"

"Yeah, I can do that for you. I am gonna need to see your ID though."

Duke nodded, fishing the card out of his wallet and handing it to the girl. "I'm gonna take this to the back so they can doublecheck it and then I'll be back." She smiled, before disappearing back into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes she returned with a tray of beers, giving Duke his ID before handing out the already opened bottles.

"Thanks, baby." Spencer smirked, grabbing her rear for a brief moment.

Shoto gritted his teeth as Spencer touched her. "You know, you look just like my wife. Who I specifically told not to ever work at Hooters." His voice went from friendly to a growl as he spoke each word.

She looked at him, shaking her head. "You must have the wrong girl," She held up her left hand to show that there was no ring on her ring finger. "I'm not married."

His eye twitched and he looked about ready to throw hands. She was so dead.

"If you need anything else just let me know." She smiled, before disappearing into the kitchen again.

"Jeez, what's up with you?" Tyson asked, taking a sip of his beer. "You look like you're ready to explode."

"That bitch-" He growled.

"Bitch?" Spencer chuckled. "What's wrong with her? She was just doing her job."

"That's my wife idiot." 

"She said she wasn't married." Duke laughed. "It's possible for two people to look extremely similar, especially in this shitty lighting."

"That's Gwen Goddamnit! Even Brandon recognized her."

Brandon rolled his eyes. "It couldn't be Gwen, our Gwen went to fairburough. This Gwen went to Meadowbrook." 

"This Gwen doesn't have a ring but I know it's her! Do you honestly think I wouldn't know my own wife?"

He shrugged. "I dunno, mayb-" he was interrupted by Shoto's phone ringing.

"Excuse me for a minute." He huffed before getting up to leave the table. "Hello?"

"Hey, Gwen just texted me that she has to stay late at work, and I was wondering if you could come and pick Charlotte up in her place?" Kat's voice came through the phone.

"Of course she will be. She's serving me and a few friends at Hooters!" He laughed, although it was clear how ticked he was. 

"Hooters...? I thought she had a job at an Olive Garden-"

"If she worked at Olive Garden why would I be saying she's here working at Hooters."

"Huh... that's weird... I guess I'll leave that between you two then."

"Anyways I'll be over to get Charlie soon. Thanks, Kat."

"No problem."