Chapter 19

Shoto kissed Gwen passionately while working to unlock the door without breaking away from her. Eventually, he succeeded, stumbling inside only to find his sister staring at them from the living room as he licked Gwen's bottom lip.

"So who's the girl~" Fuyumi teased, walking over to him.

Sho froze, eyes widening and breaking the kiss as his cheeks turned bright pink. "I can explain-"

"Who needs explaining when we can throw a party at the fact my little brother's finally getting laid!" Touya laughed, leaning on a doorframe.

Gwen looked up, her face red. "Sho, you didn't tell me your family was in town-"

"I didn't know my family was in town-"

Natsuo slid in from the kitchen, his white socks gliding perfectly across the waxed hardwood floors. "What's this I heard about a girl?" He teased, pointing finger guns at his younger brother.

"Well you're all a lot more energetic than I remember." Gwen chuckled.

"Mom gave us all coffee." They replied in unison.

"Oh good lord-"

"We talked about this. Mom's coffee doesn't make you all go crazy. It's because Touya spikes the coffee."

"Of course he would-" Gwen mumbled, facepalming.

Touya smirked, "Guilty."

Gwen looked up at her boyfriend. "Do you wanna like... go up to your room or something?"

"Yeah."

"Wait, Gwen? Is that you?"

"Yeeaaah...."

Fuyumi ran over and embraced the girl. "AAAA ITS BEEN TOO LONG!"

Gwen looked up at sho, raising an eyebrow.

"So how've you been? What've you been up to-" she gasped. "You two were kissing- which means-" she turned to her brother, squeezing him tightly. "SHOTO HAS A GIRRLLLFRIEEENNNDDDD!"

He coughed, "Let go of me Fuy-umi-"

She released him, jumping up and down and clapping her hands. "OUR LITTLE BROTHER IS GROWING UPPP!"

"Why is this my life-?"

"TOUYA SHOTO HAS A GIRRRLLLLFFFFRRRIIIEEENNDDD!"

Touya squealed and clapped, "EEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Fuyumi hopped over to face Touya, taking his hands and pulling him into the same jumping motion.

Shoto facepalmed, "You two are hopeless."

"I owe Touya five bucks..." Natsuo mumbled.

"Speeaaakkkinngg of him having a girlfriend he and his girlfriend would like to have some alone time." Gwen grabbed Shoto's wrist, pulling him through the group and up the stairs. "So if you'll excuse us, we'll be having sex in Shoto's room."

"Wait! I want more details!" Touya called teasingly before Shoto stopped, took off his shoes, and threw them at his brother.

Gwen chuckled, dragging him into his room. "You're welcome to come listen if you're that desprate for more information!" She joked, shutting her door behind her.

"No thank you." He grumbled and disappeared.