Chapter 9

(this chapter contains lime type content)

Gwen opened the app on her phone to open the garage door, allowing Shoto to pull into one of the empty spaces. She closed the door behind them, and he turned off his car. "You can dump the garbage can in the trash right outside the side door." Gwen had an unwavering smile as she stepped out of the car, her dress no longer properly fastened and carrying her heels in her hand; now walking barefoot.

Shoto's tie hung around his neck, his button-up shirt halfway undone as he climbed out of his car, reaching back inside to bag up his trash before closing the door behind him. He had left his socks and shoes in the car, not finding it necessary to bring them inside with him. He looked tired but still full of life as he threw away the trash and followed Gwen, a small cute smile displayed on his soft lips.

Gwen quickly gathered their things from the car, closing the door and leading sho into the dark house. They made their way up to her room, her hair still a mess as she set their things on her dresser. "I'll get you some shower stuff real quick." She smiled before disappearing down the dark hallway. She soon reappeared, carrying a fresh and folded towel, washcloth, one of her dad's t-shirts, and a pair of her dad's basketball shorts; as well as a bottled of men's all in one body wash. "I hope this will work," she said , as she entered her bathroom and flicked on the light. She set the stuff down on the counter. "That should cover everything you need..."

"Thanks, Gwen." He replied, working on unbuttoning his shirt before tossing it and his tie to the side.

"Lemmie know if there's anything else," she smiled, before leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind her. Once outside she slipped off her dress, putting it back on its hanger; followed by her underwear, which she tossed in her dirty laundry hamper. She pulled out one of the silk robes she had, putting it on and loosely tying the waistband. It only reached about halfway down her thighs, and the front was still hanging open a bit as she made her way over to her vanity. She quickly took off what was left of her makeup, fishing a few miscellaneous Bobby pins out of her hair.

Sho quickly finished stripping down the rest of the way, his hair in small tangles. "Hey, Gwen? Can you help me turn on the shower?" He called.

"Yeah, sure." She replied, entering the bathroom and closing the door behind her. She made her way over to the shower, leaning in and turning the water on. "There you go."

He watched closely before wrapping his arms around her waist and sliding her robe off. Shoto rapidly picked her up, stepping into the shower with a proud smirk.

She yelped in surprise as he picked her up, huffing as he closed the door to the shower. "You didn't really need help with the faucet, did you."

"No, I have the same ones at home." He replied with a cheeky grin.

"Damn it." She giggled. "You sly mother fucker."

"Well I mean I haven't fucked a mother yet so...I don't think that applies." He teased, "Although I could change that."

She rolled her eyes. "Don't get ahead of yourself." She chuckled for a moment. "You just wanted to see me naked again, didn't you."

"Maybe..." He admitted, gently nuzzling her.

She clicked her tongue, leaning into him. "I will never understand men."

He kissed the top of her head, arms still wrapped around her. 'Mochi was right...' He thought, chuckling to himself.

"Y'know, if even just a few weeks ago someone would have told me I'd be here with you right now, I wouldn't have believed them." She sighed.

He just let out a breath in response, basking in her warmth as droplets of warm water cascaded across his pale, muscular body.