1

A/N

4 words; It is not perfect. It really is not but i tried and that's what matters.

The book you're about to read might be bad in the begining but it gets better, I swear. I will edit the first few chapters which might make a lot of you cringe once i wrote the whole book.

If you are expecting detailed sex scenes in this book, sorry to disappoint, you won't find it.

Im not trying to sound rude or anything but keep your rude fucking comments to yourself. I don't care about your rude opinions on my book. I wrote it. It's mine. I will write it however i want.

This book will contain strong languages and things that might be uncomfortable for some readers. Such as, murder, killing, abuse and so on.

Copying my book will not be tolerated. This whole book and it's ideas are mine. This is my imagination and if you steal it, i will not hesitate to take actions against you.

Anyways, if you happen to regret reading this book once im done with it, dude, that's on you because here, im warning you. This book is not perfect, it has its mistakes and you might regret reading it by the end of it. There, you've been warned.

If you ignored everything i wrote above, read this one;

If you're about to read this book, you're going to read it with all its mistakes and errors.

If you ignored the little paragraph i wrote above, read this one;

Fuck you. Happy reading!

~

Chapter 1

"Jade, get up! You don't wanna be late on your first day of school

"Jade, get up! You don't wanna be late on your first day of school.", My dad, The American mafia king himself yelled from downstairs.

Getting up from the bed, i went straight to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower and wore a suitable outfit for school.

A black crop top, leather jacket, ripped jeans, high heels boots and let my hair fall.

Once downstairs, i sat on the chair in the kitchen while the maid made pancakes. My dad was already digging in his and my brother was MIA ( missing in action)

"Goodmorning dad." I greeted and he hummed a 'goodmorning' in return.

"Please for the love of god, do not get yourself kicked out from this school." He said with a chuckle.

That's right. I got kicked out from my previous schools. Let's be real, in my first school, there was this bitch who kept being a bitch to me i had to teach her a lesson, right? Well apparently the bitch was the daughter of the principal and i got kicked out.