15

Jade looked absolutely breathtaking in that outfit she wore

Jade looked absolutely breathtaking in that outfit she wore. Who am i kidding, she looks beautiful in everything she wears. Her body? Don't get me started on that. It's so fucking perfect. She's perfect.

"Lorenzo De Luca and Jade Carrington with their little friends on the beach, Now that's a sight, isn't it?", A familiar voice interrupted me just the second i was about to throw Jade in the water.

Putting her down, we both turned to face Nigel Greed. Yeah, his name describes him in a way. He's a greedy fucker.

"Nigel Greed," I said gritting my teeth. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Same goes to you, De Luca," He smirked and eyed Jade up and down. Fucking pervert, "And you Ms Carrington."

"Dude, i don't know you." Jade pointed out and shrugged. At this point, I was fighting back a smile.

"Aww, Jade," Nigel started and smiled, "Ive known you since you were a little baby."

"Yeah?" Jade asked completely uninterested.

"Yeah. You even called me 'uncle Nigel' when you were 4." He chuckled.

Seriously?

"That's why you're looking at me like a fucking pervert? Looking at me like you wanna fuck me?", Jade pointed out once again.

She got a point though. Ever since Nigel came here, he's been looking at her in particular areas.

I chuckled earning a glare from Nigel. I immediately stopped and glared right back at him. His eyes held fear. Of course he's scared of me. He's a Coward after all.

"Nigel, get the fuck out of here." I hissed and he immediately nodded and left.

I turned back to Jade and found her already looking at me. "Let's go?" I asked.

"Where?" She asked confused. I chuckled at her confusion and nodded to our friends in the water, playing.

I

I

f i go in the water, my makeup will wash off. And earlier i was being in a hurry, i didn't have to time to look for my waterproof makeup.