21

I get it now

I get it now. I understand why Jade doesn't want her father to know. The way she behaves like she doesn't belong here, like she doesn't belong in this world, our world.

It's fucking stupid if you ask me. Just because of what? Because she's a girl? This is delusional and pathetic of himself.

When she came downstairs with that outfit on, It showed all her curves. And she is beautiful. So fucking beautiful.

She thought i told her dad about that little secret of hers. It was funny seeing her ranting.

"So, you're telling me that The Russian mafia leader sent someone to spy on me while i was going to meet poison?", Her dad questioned again, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"But, The spy mistook your house for ours and broke in?", Blake contined, both earning a nod from me.

"Thank you for letting us, Lorenzo," Jade's dad gave me a grateful smile, "We appreciate it."

"Will you be here for the wedding later today?", He asked

"I will be there along with my parents, yes." I replied, standing up ready to leave.

"Have a safe drive back home." He smiled as i left and went in my car.

---

Walking around my room, my thoughts were running wild in my head

Holy shit.

How stupid could i be?

You're not stupid.

It's not your fault if you have trust issues.

God, i almost revealed everything myself.

Fucking stupid Enzo.

What else was i suppose to think if i see Enzo in my fucking living room and my dad yelling my name angrily asking "Why didn't you tell me?"

Okay. Thats enough thinking for today.

He's getting married for fuck's sake.

Ignoring the other thoughts in my head, i went to take a shower. After showering, i changed into comfortable clothes and hopped on my bed.

I switched on the TV and opened Netflix to watch a show. After 5 minutes of deciding what to watch, i finally settled on Watching Teen Wolf.

Now, let me tell you, Stiles is the reason i watched Teen Wolf more than once and keep on watching it whenever.

He is amazing, isn't he?

Scott suck in my opinion but, no offence to those who likes him.  

I still prefer stiles. He is my favorite character.

Enough about Teen wolf and Stiles now.

A knock on my door broke me out of my thoughts about Stiles. I quickly muttered an "Enter" and was surprised to see Amy standing there, holding a bag.

"What on earth are you doing here?", I asked standing up. "No, scratch that. How on earth did you find out where i live?"

She grinned while entering my room. Once she closed the door behind her, she turned to face me. "Nick told me."

I patted the bed and gestured her to sit. "Nick, huh?" I asked earning a blush from her.

"Yup," she started, "Anyways, you have a nice house and to answer your question from earlier, I came here so that we could get ready together." She ended with a smile.

"It's 7 something AM," I pointed out, "Why would you come here this early?"

"I was bored," She shrugged. "What do you suggest we do until we have to get ready?"

"Well, we can just watch Teen wolf," I suggested, "I was watching it before you came."

"I LOVE THIS SHOW!", She screamed earning a 'shh' from me. "Sorry." She muttered quickly, "I love this show." She whispered earning a chuckle from me.

This girl is crazy. Im going to spend 8?9? Hours with her?

Kill me now. 

~~~

A/N ;)