22

Amy and I were currently getting ready for the wedding which is due in 20 minutes

Amy and I were currently getting ready for the wedding which is due in 20 minutes. We took about 2 hours. Amy took about 2 hours to get ready, i took about 30 minutes and now only 20 minutes was left and she still hasn't done her hair.

"Let me do your hair," She said looking at me from the mirror im standing infront. Shaking my head, i replied, "No. I don't like people touching my hair. Im good."

She rolled her eyes and continued straightening her hair. She looked beautiful. She is beautiful. Honestly, i ship Nick with her.

Nick & Amy.

Interesting.

Maybe i can play match maker.

Smirking at my thoughts, i almost did not notice Blake standing infront of my door wearing a suit. .

"You look beautiful," He smiled at me which i returned, "And you look like an old man," I joked earning an eye roll from him.

"I look hot. Incredibly hot," He pointed to himself. "Ready to go? Dad is waiting for us. Something about being there for him as his children......"

"Ready." I stated, "Amy, join us in the backyard when you're done!", I yelled earning an "Okay" from her before i closed the door.

"Can't we leave?", I asked Blake as we walked down the stairs.

"Nope even though i would love to, we can't," He sighed, "I don't want dad to marry that witch."

"Me neither."

The backyard was well decorated. I hate to admit but Irina really does have good taste with decorations.

That must have cost much.

See, that's what i meant. She isn't even married to my father and yet, she already spent a shitload of money.

Gold digger bitch.

My dad was standing along with the priest waiting for Irina to come. Blake and i went to greet him then took a seat on the front chairs.

Nick, Hunter, Liam, Ryder and Enzo were all here. They waved at me when they saw me greeting my dad and Enzo just gave me one of those smile while his eyes wandered over my body.

Soon, Irina decided to grace us with her presence. She was walking along with a man who i assumed is her father.

They soon said their vows and stuffs. I didn't really concentrate as i was too busy planning my step mother's death.

What if she is standing on the balcony and suddenly, she slips and falls?

What if one morning, she decided to go and swim in the pool and it's filled with chemicals?

What if i accidentally shoot her? Nah, too obvious

I take her on a drive, stop by a shop to pretend to buy something while she stays alone in the car and suddenly, BOOM. The car explodes. It's a good one because dad has many enemies. It will be like someone tried to kill me and her both but lucky me, i survived.

"—You may now kiss the bride," the priest voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

They were kissing already. Eww.

My dad is a pedophile. Oh my god.

What the fuck, Jade? He is your father. Be happy for him.

Okay. Time for fake happiness.

Wearing a fake smile, i walked up to the married couple. "Congratulations, you two!", I started, "Im so happy right now."

God i feel like crying.

I turned to Irina and smiled at her, gritting my teeth, "I can finally call you mommy."

Ewwwww

She looked taken back for a second but quickly hid it by smiling back. "Aww. You finally can!"

I think i just puked inside my mouth.

"Thank you, Jade. I appreciate it." My dad said giving me a smile which i returned.

"Be right back. Don't go anywhere." I said earning a nod from both of them.

I just got this crazy idea...

I walked to a table where several champagne bottles were on.

"—You look beautiful, Princess." A voice said behind me. I did not even have to look to know who it was.

Turning around, i gave him a smile. "Thank you," i started as my eyes wandered over him. "You look good as well."

He smiled and looked at the bottle of champagne in my hand, "What are you going to do with that?"

I smirked at him. "You'll see."

"Oh my god," Nick's eyes widened as he walked to me and Enzo along with the guys and Amy. "We look so hot."

I smiled at him and the others who looked really good. Damn they clean up well.

"We do, don't we?", Amy asked flipping her hair earning a chuckle and a bunch of yes from Nick and the others.

I started shaking the bottle of champagne in my hand earning confusion glares from my friends.

"Why are you doing this?", Ryder asked contusion written all over his face.

"You'll see." I stated.

With the bottle of champagne in my hand and my friend's gazes which were fixed on me, i walked to my father and step mother.

"Back," i said holding the bottle infront of them, "I went to get this so that we can celebrate."

"Open it." Dad encouraged.

Oh, that's exactly what im going to do.

Turning it towards Irina, i faked my struggle of opening the bottle. Once i popped the bottle open, Irina was covered in champagne.

"Oh my god." I muttered, "I am so sorry. Fuck, i can't even open a bottle of champagne without creating a mess. Silly me."

Irina just glared at me while my father was completely oblivious to what i did. "Its fine, Jade. Mistakes happen."

"Exactly. Mistakes happen." I grinned at Irina who looked like she was about to explode anytime now.

I turned around to look at my friends only to find them laughing their asses off. Amy had tears in her eyes, Nick's hands were on his knees, Ryder was on the ground laughing, Hunter and Liam were also laughing on the ground. Enzo was also laughing.

Once he saw me looking at them, he shook his head at my behaviour wearing a smirk. I grinned at him and turned to my dad and step mother again.

"I'll help her get cleaned up. You go and have fun." Dad smiled at me and left along with Irina.

I have a feeling im going to be making so many mistakes now with Irina in the house.

I just hope you're ready for them, Step mother.