35

"Amy, hurry up!", I yelled, knocking on her door for the second time

"Amy, hurry up!", I yelled, knocking on her door for the second time. "Give me a second, im naked!" She yelled making me roll my eyes as the guys groaned. She said the same thing 5 minutes ago, how long does it take for the woman to wear her clothes?

Thankfully, we weren't standing outside. Victoria, her mother, opened the door for us because Amy was in the shower. She was a really sweet woman, even offered us drinks and cupcakes which were delicious.

"We gave you 4 minutes," Enzo said, glancing at his watch, "5 minutes now and you are still not done wearing your clothes?"

"Beauty takes time." Amy said from the other side of the door making me groan. Hunter nudged me, i looked at him and he had a smirk on his face, making me raise an eyebrow, urging him to say what he wanted to. "She's dressing up for Nick."

I smiled at him before turning to look at Nick who rolled his eyes at us. "Let her take her time. What's the rush?" He said, leaning back against the wall.

"What's the rush?", Enzo asked as if he didn't hear him, "what's the rush? We have to get to Russia as soon as possible and you're asking what's the rush?"

"Oops?" Nick scratched the back of his neck nervously, "I forgot about that."

The door finally opened, revealing a very well dressed Amy. "Hey guys!" she grinned, "Come in."

Once we were all in, Hunter stood infront of the door, locking it, making Amy raise an eyebrow at us in a questioning manner. "What's going on?"

"Amy," I started as i walked to her, "We need to talk to you about something but first, we're gonna need you to swear not to say a word to anyone else."

"We weren't going to tell you anything but considering you're our friend, you have the right to know." Seth added.

"You guys are scaring me." Amy chuckled nervously, looking back and forth at me and the guys. "Let me tell her." Nick said earning a nod from me. I walked away from her and went to stand next to Enzo.

"Do you read stories about gangs, mafias and so on?", Nick started, glared at Hunter who snickered at his choice of words. To be honest, it was quite amusing.

"Yes. I absolutely love them." Amy said, cheerily. Confusion taking over her features when she asked "But why are you asking me this?"

"Well you see, the gangs and mafia stuffs that you read are real. When i was a baby, i didn't have a choice but to-" Nick started and stopped when Enzo groaned loudly. At this point, i was biting the inside of my cheeks trying to stop myself from laughing at his words. Liam, Seth and Hunter on the other hand, had their fists infront of their mouths.

"Just tell her we're the the mafia and get done with this shit." Enzo started, "Were you seriously going to tell her the story starting from when you were a baby?"

"You're in the mafia?", Amy's eyes widened as she took in Enzo' words. She stepped away from Nick, making him frown. "You don't be afraid of us. We would never hurt you."

"Amy-" i started, she cut me off and squealed and started jumping just like she did when i told her about the kiss. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"Okay, why does she look happy?" Seth asked, raising his eyebrow confusingly.

"You guys are in the mafia?", She whispered-yelled, making sure her mom doesn't hear her, smart. "That's so cool!"

"What?" I asked, confusion taking over my features. Im pretty sure the guys looked as confused as i am right now.

"I've always dreamt of knowing people in the mafia, it makes life less boring! You people are the best, thank you for telling me and i know everything there is i need to know about mafia related stuffs, trust me." She said, grinning.

"Dude-" Liam started, "I was expecting her to kick us out." They all hummed, agreeing with him.

"You're not mad? Scared?" I asked. She shook her head, "Nope. I just want you guys to tell me your positions and stuffs."

"Well," Nick started and pointed to Enzo, "He's the boss," Then pointed to himself, "And i am the underboss, Hunter is the best sniper to ever exist along with Liam and Seth is an assassin."

Amy nodded before turning to look at me "What about you?" She asked. "My dad's the American mafia leader, im a mafia princess and an assassin." I stated as she looked at me bewildered. "Im best friends with an assassin!" She squealed bringing me into a hug.

"Wow," Nick scoffed, "What about me? Am i not your friend? I think i should be getting a hug too, no?" Amy became red at his words, she immediately looked away, shyly.

"Amy, we have to leave for Russia tonight. The Russians have my brother and Enzo's mother. We're going to get them back." I explained, making her eyes widened, she sighed but nodded, "Go kick some ass." She smirked making me chuckle at her words.

"Remember, never tell anyone a word or i will not hesitate to kill you." Enzo said in a serious tone earning a nod from Amy. "Don't worry, i know the rules."

"We need to leave, Lorenzo," Liam said, glancing at his watch, "Russia's waiting."

"Let's go." Enzo said and we all left for the airport after saying Bye to Amy who made us promise to return back. A promise which we could not make. It made her sad but it is what it is.