16

"You're poison?", I asked the obvious

"You're poison?", I asked the obvious. Of course she is. That tattoo proves it. Only poison has that tattoo and everyone who's ever seen it, died.

"Can't a girl have a snake tattoo now?", she chuckled nervously.

"Jade." I warned earning a sigh from her.

"Can we talk somewhere else?" She asked

"Yeah. Let's go to my place." I suggested and we both went back to the beach after she changed her clothes.

The others were already changed and was sitting on the beach when we got back. Once they noticed me and Jade, They quickly stood up.

"Guys, let's go back," I said, "Jade's not feeling well."

"I came here in my car, i can drop her back?", Amy suggested.

"No, no. I came here with Enzo, he'll drop me back." Jade replied quickly earning a nod from Amy.

"Alright then. Bye guys, see you later at the engagement." She waved at us and left.

"We need to talk." Jade stated while the others nodded in agreement with her.

"Meet you guys at the main house after you're done showering and all. " I said and we all left. Jade came with me as we came here together.

"Why can't i come to your main house later?", Jade asked while putting her seatbelt.

"You can. Unless you wanna daddy and brother to know about your little tattoo which is clearly visible down there." I glanced at her tattoo.

"Your men will see it too, you know?" She questioned earning a nod from me.

"They won't. There's a jacket on the seat behind, wrap it around your waist."

"Couldn't i wear that and go home?" She asked again.

"Sure unless you wanted your father to think you've been with a guy." I shrugged.

"I hate how right you are." She muttered under the breathe probably thinking i wouldn't hear anything.  I chuckled earning a glare from her.

Jade got a lot of explaining to do. Not that i deserve an explanation but i wanted to know.

Once we arrived, she took the jacket and wrap it around her waist like i said then we both walked towards the door. I opened it and saw most of my men here hanging out. The moment they saw me, they stopped doing whatever they were doing, looking down. It's their way of showing their respect for me.

"And who might you be?", One of the men asked looking behind me.

"Enzo, let's go." Jade stated, completely ignoring the man who i assumed was Jason

"Take the elevator and go on the last Floor." I said, pointing to the elevator but  instead of leaving, she kept standing here making me raise an eyebrow at her. "Didn't you hear me?"

"Maybe ask me to go on the last floor. Not order me around." She said crossing her arms while i watch her in amusement.

Shaking my head at her attitude, i asked, "Can you take the elevator and go on the last floor?"

"I sure can." She smiled innocently and walked towards the elevator. I shook my head at her behaviour again and turned around to look at all of my men staring at her with hungry eyes

"Keep looking at her like that and i promise you death." I stated coldly as all of their eyes snapped back to mine while they muttered a 'sorry' to me.

"Damn sorry, boss. Didn't know she was yours." Jason smirked earning a cold glare from me which made him shut up.

"Now you know," i started and walked towards the elevator, "So, fuck off."

Once in the elevator, i pressed the button to the last floor. It was my floor, more like a penthouse.

I walked towards my room, opened the door. The shower was on, i knew it was Jade. I laid myself on my bed and started doing some work on the laptop.

After a few minutes, the bathroom's door opened gaining my attention. Jade came out of it wearing only a towel wrapped around her body.

I let my eyes wander around her beautiful, gorgeous, perfect body. She got the body of a freaking goddess. What caught my attention was the other snake and rose tattoo on her right thigh. Another proof that she is poison.

"Ahem," she fake coughed snapping my gaze from her body to her face. "Enjoying the view?" She asked smirking

"Indeed i am." I smirked back making the smirk from her face disappear.

"So um-", She held the towel tighter, "what am i suppose to wear?"

I stood up from the bed, walked to her because the cupboard was behind her. She saw me walking towards her and took a step back.

"Why did you step back?" I asked smirking as she played with the towel nervously.

"I felt like taking a step back." She shrugged quickly hiding her nervousness.

I smirked at her stepping forward again as she took a step backward, her back hitting the cupboard. Leaning closer to her, i took in her perfect scent. She smelled so fucking nice.

What the hell Lorenzo? Since when do you smell girls?

Shutting the thoughts in my head, i looked at Jade to see her looking at me.

"Your hair smells like mine." I stated as i leaned closer to her neck, placing my hands on her hip.

"It's not like I just washed it with your shampoo or anything." She said sarcastically making me roll my eyes. That's one way to ruin a moment. Im never complimenting her again. Who am i kidding? I can't help myself.

I placed a kiss on her neck making her shiver. Content with my effect on her, i whispered, "Can you move so that i can remove clothes for you to wear or would you rather stay in the towel? Not that i would mind or anything."

She muttered 'asshole' under her breath and moved. I opened the cupboard, took a white shirt and a pair of boxers for her to wear. These are the only clothes that will fit her.

"Wear these and stay here." I said earning a nod from her, "im going to take a shower."

With that, i went in the bathroom.