34

We were all gathered in the living room in my main house, waiting for Noah, our hacker, to trace Blake's tracker

We were all gathered in the living room in my main house, waiting for Noah, our hacker, to trace Blake's tracker. Apparently, Jade gave Blake a ring for his birthday, she placed a tracker in that ring of his. According to her, he never take it off. My dad on the other hand, was losing it.

"Found him! I found them!", Noah yelled, earning all of our attentions. "Where?" Jade asked in a serious tone. She looked calm, too calm for my liking. I know for a fact she is saving all the anger for the Russians.

"They're in Russia." Noah stated, "The leader's house, in the basement, i think because the red dot is appearing underground," He thought for a while, "Yup the basement. He's keeping them in the basement of his house in Russia."

"I guess we're going to Russia." Jade sighed, "I hope they're both alright."

"They better be, if they're not, god help me, i'll make them beg for death." I growled at the thought of them torturing my mother and Blake. I may not know Blake that well but he is Jade's brother and during these time i spent at her place, i became friends with him.

"Wait guys," Nick rubbed his chin in a thinking manner, "What about Amy? What do we tell her?"

"Just tell her we're going on a trip to Russia." Hunter shrugged, "yup that should work."

Jade scoffed along with me, Nick, Liam and Seth, "Yeah and what is she going to think?"

"That we're going to Russia?", Hunter said with a shrug. Jade scoffed at this before replying, "Oh right. Hey Amy, the guys and i decided to have a nice little trip to Russia and we don't want you to come with us."

Nick rolled his eyes at Hunter, "Yeah dude, what will she think?" He sighed before continuing, "I really like her, man and i think we should tell her the real reason why we'll be going to Russia."

Jade looked at me, i know she wants to know what i think of this idea. I gave her a curt nod which made her smile. "Let's tell her after the meeting. We need to leave tonight, we can't waste time." The guys agreed with her.

I turned to Noah, "Noah, gather everyone for a meeting within 2 minutes. The guys, Jade and I will be waiting." He nodded before running off to call everyone to the meeting room while we made the way to the room.

After 2 minutes exact, the room was filled with my men. I glared at all of the men who were staring at Jade, making them take their eyes off her.

"I've gathered all of you here today because my mother and Jade's brother, Blake, has been kidnapped by the Russians—", gasps could be heard, i continued, "They messed with us, big time. Nobody messes with us and get away with it. We will go to Russia, get my mother and Blake back. Whatever it takes and we are taking the Russians down."

"Any questions?", Nick asked, looking at all of them. "Yes." A man whose name is Ross spoke in the back. "Yeah?"

"When are we leaving?" He asked and i simple replied, "Tonight."

"And what is Jade doing here? Is she coming with us? I mean, no offence but she's a girl whose father refused to train her and—" Ross started immediately stopped talking when Jade threw an apple which was sitting on the table at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why did you throw that apple at me?"

"Because you're judging me." Jade shrugged as Hunter snickered. "Tell them, bestie." Nick encouraged her, she looked at me again, asking if she can, i gave her a smile and nodded at her.

"Many of you know me as Jade Carrington, daddy's little princess whom he refused to train and involve in any of his mafia business," Jade started and continued as the men gave her curious stares, "I was not okay with that. I refused to just sit around and play princess while my father and brother were risking their lives everyday."

"You could have helped them," A man snorted. I glared at him, making him shut up. Jade however, threw an apple at him. "What the fuck!"

"I tried convincing my dad to let me help but he wasn't having any of it now would you shut up and let me continue?" Jade said with an eye roll. She continued speaking when the man stayed quiet, "I helped them in my way. I helped them without letting them know. I helped them and many others as poison."

"What?" Ross asked, his eyes widening. "You're-" I groaned at his lack of words before saying, "Yes for fuck's sake, she is poison."

"Why did you tell us your identity? I thought everyone who finds out about you drops dead?" A man asked.

"The Russians already know now so, it doesn't matter." She shrugged before looking at me, "And besides, not everyone who finds out drops dead. For instance, the people i trust knew about it. I mean, they found out but i didn't kill them which i could but I didn't want to." The guys and myself snorted at this.

"You can't kill me, princess," i whispered to her, "You may be an assassin but im stronger than you." A true statement.

"You wanna test that theory?" She asked, shaking her head with a smile. "When we've already saved my mother and your brother, i will be waiting for you in the ring." I said to which she nodded, smiling. 

"Go and pack everything needed for tonight, weapons, bombs, everything. You're dismissed." I said, directing my attention to the guys. They all nodded and left the room leaving me, Jade, Nick, Liam, Hunter and Seth alone.

"Let's go tell Amy about this life."