8

Like Oliver said, James's house was really hard to miss

Like Oliver said, James's house was really hard to miss. I stood in fromt of his house, removed my gun from the waistband and looked around to made sure no one i knew was here. By people i knew i mean, my father's man.

Once i was sure the perimeter was clear, i broke one of his window and entered a room which was, judging by the bed and other personal stuff, his bedroom, apparently. His room was dirty, like him.

I walked over to his drawer, i was about to open it when a noise coming from outside the room earned my full attention. Stepping out of the room, i hid behind the couch and watched the scene in front of me.

A man stood over a girl who was tied, by the looks of it, he was going to rape her. He's so going to die and im gonna take my time with him.

"Please.. let me go...", The girl pleaded but her pleas were cut short by a slap from the man who I knew right there was James.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." he groaned, getting off on this. Fucking sick fucker. He started pulling down his pants when i shot him in the right leg.

The girl quickly took this opportunity and got away from him. She looked scared, terrified. Her gaze snapped to mine and she started sobbing.

"Please, don't kill me...", she begged.

"Im not gonna kill you. Trust me. Get behind me, yeah? I'll get you out of here.", I assured her and she got behind me.

"What the fuck." James hissed in pain, holding his leg. "Who the fuck are you?"

"James, is it?", I asked, grabbing him by his hair before I threw him on the couch.

"Yeah. What do you want?", He snapped, hissing in the pain while doing so. "I was in the middle of something. Stupid b-" Not giving him time to finish his word, i punched him in the face. Blood started coming out of his nose.

"What the fuck." He immediately stood up from the couch and launched at me. I dodged all his punches before kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. He cried in pain before his hand immediately flew to his dick, holding them. Fucker can't even throw a punch.

"Who are you?" He breathed.

"Someone who's gonna kill you if you don't stop crying like a fucking baby and answer my questions." I stated before making myself comfortable on the couch in front of him.

"What's your name?", I asked the girl who was still crying.

"Layla." She replied.

"How old are you?"

"16."

I nodded and redirected my focus on the man in front of me who was looking at me with fear. I liked it.

"What questions?" He sighed, closing his eyes before taking a long breath.

"What's the location of the place where you kept all the girls?", I asked in a deadly tone.

"As if im gonna tell you." He spat.

"Wrong answer." I stood up and kicked him again and again until he begged me to stop.

"Ready to give it another go?", i questioned innocently.

"They're in a ship. It will leave tonight. I think at 11:20. Please let me go." He pleaded.

"How many men are guarding that place?" I questioned.

"Probably a hundred." He replied back. "Who are you?"

"Hey, Layla." I smiled at her, gaining her attention. She looked at me faking a smile urging me to continue, "Wanna kick him? Slap him? Kill him?" I encouraged her.

She looked at the man with disgust before nodding. Stepping aside, i smiled at her and watched as she kicked him repeatedly.

"Are.." she paused, "are you going to kill him?"

"Yes." I smiled before looking at James who could barely look at us. Probably because of his broken eye, given by Layla. Im so proud right now. "I am."

"Please.. don't kill me." James begged as i shook my head at him. "The world will be better place without men like you."

I bent down until i was close enough for him to hear me. "Im gonna take down all your little friends and blow your whole operation. You have my word."

Just as i was about to stand up, he grabbed my jacket and it tore apart, revealing the snake tattoo on my shoulder.

His eyes widened in fear once he looked at the tattoo and started shaking uncontrollably.

"Y-you a-are h-er? Oh my god...", He stuttered earning a chuckle from me while Layla watched the whole scene confused.

"Goodbye, James.", With that, i shot him in his head. Turning around, i was greeted with Layla who looked at me in fear.

Sighing, i approached her and gave her a hug which she returned. "Hey, its gonna be alright okay? You don't tell anyone what you saw in here and we'll be good, yeah?"

She nodded before replying, "you saved my life. You saved me from getting raped by that stupid fucker. Thank you, thank you so much."

"Always." I smiled at her.

"Can you take me home?", she asked earning a nod from me.

"Wait. Before, i need to do something." I stated and walked towards a mirror in the house. I looked at Layla who was looking at me in confusion.

"Do you happen to have a pen in there?", i gestured to the bag on her shoulders.

She shook her head 'No' before adding, "If you're planning on leaving a message, I have a lipstick."

I smiled and asked to hand me over the lipstick which she did. Opening it, i started writing a message on the mirror.

"You're welcome. See you at the docks tonight at around 10:30. Love, P <3"

Like James said, there will be around a hundred of men tonight. I can't do that alone. It will be a suicide mission.

"Lets go." I nudged Layla who followed me outside.

"Why did you write that on the mirror?" She asked.

"It's for my dad." I replied, "No more questions." She nodded at me in understanding.

"Where do you live?", I asked as we walked to the library where my car. I drove her to her place, hoping that she'll keep my secret. Not that she knew my name or anything but she does know my face. But then again, she has no idea what she saw.

Hope i never see her again.

*******************************************