2

Chemistry class soon ended and i followed Amy to our English one. Three guesses who were in the same class as we were. Nick waved at us, “Come sit with us.”

The only seats available was in front of Nick. I dragged Amy with me and the second we sat, someone tapped me on my shoulder from the back. I turned around before asking, “What?” 

"Meet Lorenzo, Hunter and Liam." He introduced his friends who all had a smirk plastered on their faces, excluding Lorenzo. His gaze was fixed on me, almost like he was studying me.

"Hey Jade. Who's your friend?", Liam asked, pointing to Amy.

"Amy." i answered his question while Amy greeted him back.

"You are hot." The Hunter guy spoke to me, his eyes lingering on my body, “You wanna go out after school?”

I shook my head, “No, thanks.” 

"Jade." Lorenzo acknowledged my presence with a nod and i chose to return the gesture. “Enzo.”

"Don't nickname me." He deadpanned, playing with his rings, It’s Lorenzo.”

"I can't pronounce the l- l- o- r-," I lied pretending that i can't pronounce his name. He raised an eyebrow in amusement while i smiled at him, “So, Enzo.”

"Lorenzo baby.” A high pitch voice interrupted our conversation. I turned around only to be greeted with that blondie from earlier.

He sighed before turning to her. "What the fuck do you want?"

She looked at me before crossing her arms, “Im Millie.”

"So?" I asked, annoyance dripping off my tone, clearly not interested in knowing her name. She rolled her eyes at my response.

"Are you annoying my boyfriend?", she questioned, looking between me and Lorenzo. "No, we are just talking."

"You should stay-" Her sentence was cut short by the arrival of the teacher. She pouted like a child before regaining her seat.

"Okay, class. We are going to talk about a book which has been made into a movie.”  The teacher started, "Each one of you will tell me a movie you watched which also has its book and tell me what you like or hate about it." He paused before his eyes scanned the classroom, "Let's start with Amy."

"I've watched Harry Potter and read the book as well. I like the way every little things are described in the book and the movies seemed so real. I hate that woman, dolores. She annoys me." Amy spoke and most of us nodded in agreement.

"Thank you for sharing that with us." He smiled before looking at me, "You're next."

"I've watched fifty shades and read the book also. Fifty shades darker is my favourite because Christian is not exactly that of an ass in it. What i hate about the movie is Anna, the female lead herself, who likes getting abused and takes it for pleasure. That one i tell you—" I shook my head in disapproval, earning chuckles from the other students and a glare from the teacher.

"Next time, choose a more appropriate example." The teacher warned.

"How do you know it's inappropriate?" I questioned, amused by this before continuing, "Did you watch it?" I teased the old man who looked like he was in his 50s.

"Any other examples?" He ignored my comment, sighing, while the students laugh. He totally watched it.

"Yeah." Lorenzo spoke, "365." The teacher shook his head at him with a glare before pointing towards the door, "Both of you, to the principal office. Now."

We were both seated in front of the principal. He didn't look surprised, at all.

"What did you two do?" he questioned, looking at Lorenzo, "You, im not surprised-" He switched his gaze to me, "But you? You just got here. Do i need to Inform your father?"

"No need." I assured him, "We just answer that teacher's question."

"What question was that?" He raised an eyebrow at us.

"A movie we watched which has its book version." Lorenzo replied with a bored expression on his face.

"Oh. What did you guys reply?"

"Fifty shades." I stated.

"365."

"And what is wrong about those movies?", he asked clearly not knowing how inappropriate they are

"Nothing. You see? We're here for nothing." I stated.

"You two go back to class. I'll talk to your teacher." The principal said. Nodding, we both left the office and returned back to class.