28

How on earth am i going to tell my father and brother that im the assassin they've been wanting to work for them this whole time?

How am i going to tell them that without them being pissed at me. No, however i am going to tell them that, they will be pissed at me. There's no escaping that.

Letting out a heavy sigh, i continued staring outside the window of the car.

"Hey," Enzo's voice gained my attention as he placed his hand over mine. "It's gonna be fine." He smiled at me, giving my hand a little squeeze. I returned the smile and gave him an appreciative nod.

"If your dad kicks you out of the house," Nick jumped in the conversation, "You can always come at crash at Enzo's—" He grinned as Enzo glared at him through the mirror for calling him like that the continued, "Im sure he would not mind that."

"Yeah," Hunter spoke, "He would not mind that at all considering how cozy you guys are right now." He gestured at my hand which Enzo was still holding. As he made no attemp of removing his hand over mine, i didn't try either cause believe it or not, i actually liked it.

"Jade, to be honest, i wanted to take you out on a date," Seth jumped in the conversation also. "But i haven't had the time to ask so—", he cleared his throat, "Jade, would you like to go on a—" He stopped as Enzo groaned. "Shut the fuck up."

"Awww," Seth chuckled, "Is someone jealous?" I scoffed, "We're just friends, Seth. Why would he be jealous?"

"Exactly." Enzo said through gritted teeth, "Why the fuck would i be jealous indeed?"

"Then I can take Jade on a date." Seth stated receiving a nod from me, "Of course you can—", I started, "But for that to happen, i'll have to agree on going on a date with you which is not going to happen."

"Pretty please?", Seth pleaded as i looked at him through the mirror to see him fake pouting. I shook my head at him "No."

"Say yes."

"Nope."

"Please."

"No."

"I really like you."

"I don't."

"For fuck's sake!", Liam groaned in annoyance. "Just agree to go on a date with him!"

"Yeah just agree!", Nick grinned, looking at me through the window, gesturing to Enzo. I raised an eyebrow at him before looking at Enzo who had a tight grip on the wheel, his knuckles turning white.

"Say yes." He mouthed to me. Rolling my eyes at their stupid game, i nodded. I also wanted to see Enzo's reaction. I mean, if his friends think he'll get jealous, well, they know him so...

"Fine." I huffed, turning to look at Seth, "I'll go on a date with you." He smiled, looking at me in amusement, glancing at Enzo and smirked at me. I felt Enzo tightening his grip on my hand, not hard enough to hurt me.

The guys saw it and they all had a smirk planted on their faces. "So," seth decided to continue, "Wear black. You look sexy in black."

By now, Enzo was gripping the wheels like he wanted to remove it out from it's place. I looked at the guys to see them grinning but before Seth could add anything else, we arrived at my house.

I stayed in the car for 2 minutes, thinking whether i should tell him or deal with it alone but then chose that him, finding it out from me is the best decision.

"You guys stay in the car," Enzo said to them receiving a bunch of nods in return, "I'll go with her."

"Let's go." I finally found the courage to open the door and stepped out of the car. With Enzo next to me, i entered my house where i was immediately met with Irina, My dad and brother sitting in the living room, all of them doing their own thing until they noticed me and Enzo.

"Jade?", my dad questioned before turning his gaze to Enzo, "Enzo?"

"Mr Carrington," Enzo greeted with a nod. My dad smiled at him before urging him to take a seat. I sat next to Enzo, infront of my dad, brother and Irina.

"Dude," Blake spoke, "You have a serious face on meaning, you have something serious to tell us." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"It is serious." I stated, "It is very serious and i need you guys to stay calm and not to freak out." I said as they all looked at me suspiciously before my dad asked, "Are you pregnant?"

My eyes widened at his words, "No!" I shook my head, "Im not fucking pregnant. What the fuck." I sighed, biting my lips nervously.

"Hmm," Blake thought for a while, "You and Him are together, aren't you?"

Oh god.

"No, Blake," I sighed, "No."

"Not yet." I heard Enzo murmured under his breath. I could be blushing right now if this was not serious as fuck.
"Imactuallyanassassinandimintodeepshit—" I said as quickly as i could, hoping I wouldn't have to say it again. "What?" My dad raised a questioning eyebrow at me with an amused expression.

I sighed before repeating myself, "Im an assassin and im into deep shit."